Hockey Thread

Ernez

We win! Up 2-0 now. Lundqvist is a life saver Nash was good too.

Dont forget the ref were good too , the second goal with a great pass from the ref.
Nah you are exaggerating a bit. Why would the refs cheat for the Rangers? We just won fair and square.And don't see how refs could help you score a goal. You guys had lots of opportunities to score but Lundqvist wasn't allowing that.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We win! Up 2-0 now. Lundqvist is a life saver Nash was good too.

Dont forget the ref were good too , the second goal with a great pass from the ref.
Nah you are exaggerating a bit. Why would the refs cheat for the Rangers? We just won fair and square.And don't see how refs could help you score a goal. You guys had lots of opportunities to score but Lundqvist wasn't allowing that.

Are you watching the same game or you just blind? The call on galchenyuk you saw it? he never trip no one , the guy on the ranger dive head first and we got a 2 min for that then you guys scored , so yeah not exaggerating.

Bad call from bad ref.

It was one goal we would then win 2 1. I don't know much of the rules and shit but we are the ones winning and the Habs aren't. And u should stop blaming the refs. Maybe if u habs fans stop complaining and making fun of Martin St Louis's mom. Maybe y'all remember to score, you guys couldn't score for shit! Worry about the game and not complaining. C'mon Sicky I thought you knew better.

What? Making fun of St-louis's moms? are you....whatever do you watch matches? did you see how loud the crowds was for st-louis at the first and second game? we gave him a standing ovation FFS. he is from montreal are you kindding , it's not because 10 idiots said shit on facebook , that we making fun of his mom , c'mon know your stuff , or , just shut up. WE GAVE HIM TWO STANDING OVATION! and St-louis said Quote!...... i was touch by this the fans here are great what a great city , they just show that they care about me and my familly , thk montreal for your support. So yeah what are you talking about?

And hockey , it's not NBA , and hockey everything is about momentum , like if that goal doesnt happen and we are still in control like we was , Like literally dominating Rangers , who knows , we could , and , prob will have score a goal and tie the game 2-2 this all about momentum , so yeah one bad call from one bad ref and the game switch side quickly , yeah lunqvist did awesome , but that goal was a killer , that goal wasnt and shouldnt have happen , and if that goal dont happen that third goal might not happen either , so yeah that's hockey.

Rant's over. *Censored* Rangers , *Censored* the ref , Ily dopy. :)

What? Making fun of St-louis's moms? are you....whatever do you watch matches? did you see how loud the crowds was for st-louis at the first and second game? we gave him a standing ovation FFS. he is from montreal are you kindding , it's not because 10 idiots said shit on facebook , that we making fun of his mom , c'mon know your stuff , or , just shut up. WE GAVE HIM TWO STANDING OVATION! and St-louis said Quote!...... i was touch by this the fans here are great what a great city , they just show that they care about me and my familly , thk montreal for your support. So yeah what are you talking about?

And hockey , it's not NBA , and hockey everything is about momentum , like if that goal doesnt happen and we are still in control like we was , Like literally dominating Rangers , who knows , we could , and , prob will have score a goal and tie the game 2-2 this all about momentum , so yeah one bad call from one bad ref and the game switch side quickly , yeah lunqvist did awesome , but that goal was a killer , that goal wasnt and shouldnt have happen , and if that goal dont happen that third goal might not happen either , so yeah that's hockey.

Rant's over. *Censored* Rangers , *Censored* the ref , Ily dopy. :)

I think he's talking about the people that took to Twitter to talk shit about his mother.

if that's the case , there will always have idiots , saying dumb shit on social media from everywhere , no matter where you live , but none the less we gave him a standing ovation , after all he is one of our boys , from montreal , we like him , no we love him and he knows it , it's like saying every boston fans are racist , that's not the case that's a little to few people in boston , anyway The world wont change is mentality , especially on social media where most of the guys commenting are kid or immature adults.

Bendan Prust suspended for 2 game for his hit on stepan , stepan has a broken jaw might not compete for game 4 , Carcillo from new york Rangers just receive a 10 game suspension for pushing and hitting a ref ... So that series just heat up.

What'd the kings do?

They eliminated both the Sharks and Ducks. As a fan of both of those teams, it makes me dislike the Kings even more. And to see them win a 2nd Cup would put my rage up to astronomical proportions.

Kings win...ugh. Anyway, who are y'all voting for with the NHL 15 cover vote?

The heart and soul of the Boston Bruins. Patrice Bergeron.

I'd love to see him on the cover. Though I wouldn't mind if Oshie got on the cover. Just as long as it's not Drew *censored*ing Doughty.

Kings win game 4, and are now up 3-1 in the series...ugh. In other news, Subban and Bergeron are the final 2 players left to get the cover for NHL 15. I'd like Bergeron to get the cover, but I'll be buying the game regardless of who gets the cover (already preordered it for PS4).

7-4 montreal , *censored*ing disgustin hit from unsportmans team , guys yelling hard at our player for hitting him in the chest got suspended for 2 game , motif: hit was late and the player wasnt in controll of the puck , now that guy from the Rangers straight vicious right in the head , after the game dorsett drop the glove and punches bourque for no *censored*ing reason in the face , poor team of sore loser , hope we win next game , and go back to montreal and eliminate these unsportsman team.

*censored*ing disgusting hit.

Keyword - might. So far, no suspension has been given out to him.

Blackhawks managed to win game 5 in 2OT, but they've still got 2 more games to win. Man I sure hope they can do it. I would rather see the Blackhawks potentially become a dynasty, over the Kings winning their 2nd Cup. Remember when the Kings were cellar-dwellers? I miss those days.

Had to lol a little at this:

llePY9S.gif

more got suspended 2 game for his vicious hit on the head , dorseet got 5 thousand dollar finds .....well look like we can hit people on the head now without much consequences.

WHAT THE F***???? Gionta takes a stick to the face, falls back onto the NY goalie and gets a goalie interferance penalty but NY gets away with the high stick? so how much did you pay off the refs NY?

Archived