Hockey Thread

Ernez

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else watching the playoffs?

Only when the Chicago Blackhawks are in the playoffs, so yeah... I'm watching.

Well yeah same for me but with the Bruins. Although the days when the Bruins don't play i try to watch some of the other games.

Anyone else watching the playoffs?

Only when the Chicago Blackhawks are in the playoffs, so yeah... I'm watching.

Well yeah same for me but with the Bruins. Although the days when the Bruins don't play i try to watch some of the other games.

Likewise... unless of course, it's only a Washington Capitals game being televised. hehe

Sigh... Blackhawks down 0-3 in the series vs. Nashville, and each game is getting progressively worse to watch. Wish they'd start putting up more of a fight - much like what the Cubs did in last year's World Series run.

eqS2Ihz.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Man that Ducks/Oilers game last night was crazy as hell. Oilers were up by 3 goals with about 3 and a half minutes to go in the 3rd and then the Ducks score four straight goals (1 in double OT) to win the game.

Oilers beat Ducks 7-1 to force game 7 the other night.

and Rangers are out, Ottawa advances.

I think Pittsburgh wins game 7. I can't see the Capitals exercising their demons and actually making it to the conference finals. Oilers could also get pasted the Ducks, who have similar failings. Hoping for an all Canada final with the Senators and Oilers but I'll gladly take the Predators getting there as well.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm so depressed by the teams who are left, I only like the Capitals and the Predators are meh-ish and the Golden Knights and the Lightning are yuck. I'm so pulling for the Capitals to win and the Preds are my lowkey second pick and third would then be the Sharks, but seeming as all of the playoffs have gone (NBA and NHL), it won't end well.

Those Golden Knights better not get lucky or I'll be mad.

Lucky? Las Vegas was the hottest team all season... I'd hardly consider that as being "lucky". Hats off to their management, they made some great picks through the expansion draft.

• 3 weeks later...

That would be incredible if Vegas won it all in their first year. They have a 25% chance right now.

Has anyone else won their inaugural season as an expansion team?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived