Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ernez

Baseball Thread

We're looking to deal A.J. Burnett in the offseason, which is a positive. Oh, and Brett Gardener has signed a new deal.

Just set my MLB.TV account up for automatic renewal, my Yankees Universe membership game came today, and all I need now is a new Yankees Jersey and I'm set for next season :D.

And it's official; Pineda to the Yankees!

Also, I'm surprised about Prince to Detroit. They were good last year, and they'll be even better this time around.

aaarrrhhhggg :censored:

If he had signed here. I planned on going to ALOT of Nattinals games this season.

tho its fitting. I best remember his dad playing as a Tiger.

^I'm not at all surprised he didn't go to the Nationals,and believe it was a smart decision on their part not to aggressively pursue him after what they got out of Jayson Werth last season.

Prince probably wanted to go to where his daddy played (where he played best, anyway).

I'm just glad he didn't sign with the Rangers though.

I just thought about this,and I'm sorta curious,who do you guys think will be DHing in Detroit, Miguel Cabrera,or Prince with Victor Martinez likely out for the year with his torn ACL.

So a few weeks until the season, (not long now!) Who are your picks for the World Series? My heart says Yankees, my head says Detroit Tigers.

Hopefully the Yankees, but I can see the Phillies winning this time. I also think it could be third time lucky for the Rangers. Hopefully the Red Sox have another poor season and we take the AL East comfortably.

Reports that Ibanez has signed with Yankees, with AJ Burnett going to Pittsburgh Pirates. Not sad to see Burnett go must say and pretty happy with Ibanez joining although would have preferred Matsui.

A's, anyone?

..... anyone?

I can see them comfortably reaching the Postseason. But going all the way? I don't think they will.

I'm liking the A's; although they did trade away some good arms, they got some decent to good hitting. Cespedes/Ramirez/Reddick/Seth Smith/Gomes. I think Billy Beane will do a good job of rebuilding, they just need to move out of that ballpark.

Edited by Kryptonite Krunch

Man i don't think the Yankees will be resigning Chaves which is a terrible terrible move.

What? Where did you hear that? He's signed a new one-year deal.

Braun wins flawless victory #JewishJesus

Good for him! The testing procedure needs a review.