Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ernez

Baseball Thread

I like the Indians but I have to root for the Cubs. It's been so long since they won a World Series that its just time. Go Cubs!

Like there isn't actually a person alive from when the Cubs won the World Series.

There prob one or two

I believe the last time was 1940s they went

Yeah but they haven't won since 1908.

Yep they never won the pentant for 71 year

(until now )And haven't won the world series for 108 years

Don't no,why they say Indians,had harder

Chicago,needs this

Edited by Austin3035

Last time the Indians won was 1954 I think. I'm rooting for them because they have been through much more.

Actually, it was 1948.

"Been through much more"... please.

I had a reason for saying the Indians have been through more but I completely forgot. I guess I was trying to say the city and it's fans have been through more. Since the Indians last won that world series no sports team in Cleveland had done anything great until the Cavs won last year. Chicago meanwhile has had the Bulls, the Bears, Whitesox, and the Blackhawks, but if were talking strictly Cubs fans than yeah they've been through more.

Goddamn, Corey Kluber though. And I gotta say, the backdoor 2-seamer might be my favorite pitch to see

You got that right... mercy!

Hoping the Cubs can even up the series tonight, seeing as how they're not facing Cy Kluber for the second time in as many days.

Goddamn, Corey Kluber though. And I gotta say, the backdoor 2-seamer might be my favorite pitch to see

I haven't been able to see him pitch until last night. Dude has some nasty stuff!

I'm definitely gonna be rooting for the Cubs to win game 5 at least. I always hate seeing teams win championships on the road.

I had a thought tonight:

What if the Cubs came back from a 3-1 deficit in the World Series to snatch the title away from the Indians? Oh the irony! I hope it happens.

After seeing the Blackhawks come back from a 3-1 defecit in the 2013 Western Conference finals vs. Detroit, I won't be kicking dirt on their graves until that final out is recorded.

Watching the last two World Series games reminds me too much of the 2015 NLCS Cubs, and I don't like it.

The Cubs just aren't hitting. I really hope they pull it off even if they win it on the road but it doesn't look good.

Last night's game is what I was expecting to see from them in game 4... but a win is a win is a win. I'll honestly be impressed if they can push this to a seventh game, but their offense needs to snap out of their funk ASAFP.