Baseball Thread

Ernez

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like there isn't actually a person alive from when the Cubs won the World Series.

There prob one or two

I believe the last time was 1940s they went

Yeah but they haven't won since 1908.

Yep they never won the pentant for 71 year

(until now )And haven't won the world series for 108 years

Don't no,why they say Indians,had harder

Chicago,needs this

I had a reason for saying the Indians have been through more but I completely forgot. I guess I was trying to say the city and it's fans have been through more. Since the Indians last won that world series no sports team in Cleveland had done anything great until the Cavs won last year. Chicago meanwhile has had the Bulls, the Bears, Whitesox, and the Blackhawks, but if were talking strictly Cubs fans than yeah they've been through more.

Goddamn, Corey Kluber though. And I gotta say, the backdoor 2-seamer might be my favorite pitch to see

You got that right... mercy!

Hoping the Cubs can even up the series tonight, seeing as how they're not facing Cy Kluber for the second time in as many days.

After seeing the Blackhawks come back from a 3-1 defecit in the 2013 Western Conference finals vs. Detroit, I won't be kicking dirt on their graves until that final out is recorded.

Watching the last two World Series games reminds me too much of the 2015 NLCS Cubs, and I don't like it.

Last night's game is what I was expecting to see from them in game 4... but a win is a win is a win. I'll honestly be impressed if they can push this to a seventh game, but their offense needs to snap out of their funk ASAFP.

Archived