Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ernez

Baseball Thread

Tebow isn't doing any harm if he gives it his all, he has a baseball background and his critics always called him a "good athlete, not football player" so what could he do? Try his second favorite sport at a less advanced level. It's not like what Punk did by going straight to the majors.

This is coming from a Mets fan, too. I'm sure he could give the kids some wisdom of playing through adversity, too.

I personally don't see the harm in the Mets signing Tebow to a minor league deal. That is unless, next year if he is still there or with any team for that matter, he gets called up before someone who is more deserving.

I mean I can see that happening because of his name and he would sell tickets but it would really suck if he got the call over someone more deserving because of his name.

TEBOWMANIA! Lol jk.

Tebow had his first game. In his first game, his first at bat and on the first pitch he sees what does he do?

Hits a homerun.

Crazy.

Vin Scully's last game today and the Dodgers look like they are going to lose. Man LA sports are going to be so different going forward. No more Kobe, no more Vin, the Rams are back.

He had been broadcasting for a LOOONG time. Since like 1950 I think? Listening to a Dodgers game ain't gonna be the same without him.

This reminded me it's been almost 15 years since Chick Hearn passed away. Not even sure who the current Lakers announcer is right now. Legends are hard if not impossible to replace.

I'm a die hard Cardinals fan. Always have been. Since they were eliminated I will be rooting for the Cubs. I know they are out biggest rivals and as a Cards fan I probably shouldn't root for them but I can't help it.

They haven't won a World Series since 1908 and what they did during the regular season I believe it's time and they deserve it.

I'm a die hard Cardinals fan. Always have been. Since they were eliminated I will be rooting for the Cubs. I know they are out biggest rivals and as a Cards fan I probably shouldn't root for them but I can't help it.

They haven't won a World Series since 1908 and what they did during the regular season I believe it's time and they deserve it.

Makes me wish more (local) Cardinals fans were wired like you... sometimes, it's just too much to deal with. lol

Congrats on the Dodgers on advancing to job to the Cubs.

Not if Joe Buck gets his Christmas wish from Santa granted a few months early... the guy single handedly ruins every sports telecast that I try watching.

Not if Joe Buck gets his Christmas wish from Santa granted a few months early... the guy single handedly ruins every sports telecast that I try watching.

Joe Buck wants the Dodgers to win?

Joe Buck wants the Dodgers to win?

Take a listen to one of the games... it almost sounds like he needs to be toweled off anytime the Dodgers score a run, steal a base, make a great defensive play, etc. etc.

"Smoltzie... where's my towel?"

Had the Cavs not won the finals last year I would have rooted for the Cubs, but now that Cleveland has finally tasted glory the fun of watching them suffer is over.