Baseball Thread

Ernez

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised at how low home run hitting is this year. I think the MLB leader for homeruns this year has like barely 30 home runs. I can't remember the last year that the top HR hitter had less than 45 homers.

Pretty sure Josh Hamilton & Miguel Cabrera both have over 40

I'm surprised at how low home run hitting is this year. I think the MLB leader for homeruns this year has like barely 30 home runs. I can't remember the last year that the top HR hitter had less than 45 homers.

Pretty sure Josh Hamilton & Miguel Cabrera both have over 40

Damn ESPN tricking me. You're right. I thought it was weird they said the HR leader had only 31 Homeruns...

Anyone see Michael Morse's phantom grand slam? It was probably the best thing i have ever seen in the MLB.

Hilarious, and I hope he was just trying to be a dick because that rule is *censored*ing stupid.

He totally should have played it up. Throw in a couple strikes and balls than call your own shot.

So does Angels missing the playoffs hurt Trouts MVP race wnough to not win it like in other sports. I obly started watching baseball like 3 years ago.

But he has been killing it.

So does Angels missing the playoffs hurt Trouts MVP race wnough to not win it like in other sports. I obly started watching baseball like 3 years ago.

But he has been killing it.

If Cabrera wins the Triple Crown, it's gonna be hard for people not to vote for him. Since that feat is put on such a pedestal, and rightfully so.

Archived