Baseball Thread

Ernez

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jets and the Yankees are on at the same time tonight :(. Will probably just watch the Jets game, and have MLB.TV open on my laptop. We really need the win tonight. If we get it, then we head into the next series with the lead, and with the perfect scenario of the Rays and the O's facing off against each other. Let's go Yankees!

I feel sorry for the Pirates. I thought that this would finally be the year they'd get over the hump after so many losing seasons, but it looks like another one is coming. Just last month, they were 16 games over .500. Now, they are ONE game over .500 after losing to the Cubs today.

They and the Royals piss me off. We see teams like the Nationals, Orioles and A's all succeed without collapsing through September, yet I can't get all excited because there are still some teams out there that just can't get their shit together.

I just realized that the 'Stros have more losses than wins of the team with the best record by at least 10....oh ma gawd. :o

Im going to kill my self. Just like every other Houston fan. Go Rangers lol.

Sad when the talk is Clemens and his son Playing for the Suger Land team put here ( 25- 30 minute drive from minute maid paek)

Archived