Baseball Thread

Ernez

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ But on any other team, he'd be a beast. The Mets are always down by 3 or 4 runs so his production doesn't really show in the standings. The Mets have folded for the year, and I'm kind of fine with not getting rid of any of our young guys.

There 8 games back of the 2nd Wild Card you never know dude.

^ But on any other team, he'd be a beast. The Mets are always down by 3 or 4 runs so his production doesn't really show in the standings. The Mets have folded for the year, and I'm kind of fine with not getting rid of any of our young guys.

I know their homestands are stacked in September (the month might as well be renamed Hell for them), but that's irrelevant. This team is as inconsistent as they come as far as everything. Harvey may have inspired them again for now, but the injuries burned the Mets out.

I know their homestands are stacked in September (the month might as well be renamed Hell for them), but that's irrelevant. This team is as inconsistent as they come as far as everything. Harvey may have inspired them again for now, but the injuries burned the Mets out.

All that im saying is you never know.

All that im saying is you never know.

I'm just asking to finish a couple games over.

• 2 weeks later...

Giants All-Star outfielder Melky Cabrera has been suspended 50 games for elevated testosterone

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/8271981/melky-cabrera-san-francisco-giants-suspended-50-games

Not a huge surprise when you think about it; He's a career .275 guy (who only hit .255 just 2 years ago) who is somehow batting .350 this year.

Felix Hernandez just threw a perfect game. And is it just me, or are a lot of the recent perfect games thrown against the Rays

Giants All-Star outfielder Melky Cabrera has been suspended 50 games for elevated testosterone

http://espn.go.com/m...pended-50-games

Not a huge surprise when you think about it; He's a career .275 guy (who only hit .255 just 2 years ago) who is somehow batting .350 this year.

Not to mention that he started getting better after working out with Alex Rodriguez. Hint, hint.

King Felix? What more can you say about this man? Amazing.

MA, it was the final nail in the coffin, so to speak. Obviously you weren't looking great before then :P.

OMG, we got swept by the White Sox. Disappointing really, but the pitching hasn't been brilliant yet again.

Oh, and one more thing, Skip Bayless suggested that Derek Jeter is on something that has enhanced his performance for this season. What an idiot.

What the *censored* happen to the Mets? did all there skills get sucked into a magic baseball that aliens are holding from Moron Mountain.

That's funny, because I was thinking about photoshopping Jason Bay into a picture of Patrick Ewing, Larry Johnson, Charles Barkley, Muggsy Bogues and Shawn Bradley. That's basically what has happened to him.

Archived