Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ernez

Baseball Thread

But they are playing the A's. Nothing to get excited about.

Hey. . . shut up.

They just played Stone Cold's song at the Yankees/A's game :D!

A's RF Josh Reddick walks out to wrestling themes all the time. He came out to The Rock's a few days ago too.

But they are playing the A's. Nothing to get excited about.

Hey. . . shut up.

They just played Stone Cold's song at the Yankees/A's game :D!

A's RF Josh Reddick walks out to wrestling themes all the time. He came out to The Rock's a few days ago too.

I never knew that! Haha!

I can't believe that Kuroda didn't give up a single run last night.

Hughes pitching tonight. He's been pretty poor this season, but he'll have to pitch well for the win tonight. I know they Angels have been poor, but they are still lethal.

I think you mean Hughes started poor. His past 4 games they took the leash off him and hes pitched pretty damn great. Hes slowly coming around. As long as the Yankees put up some quick runs he should have another good performance.

His pitching against KC and Toronto wasn't that good, but he has had a couple of good games. It's not good enough though.

Phil Hughes showing just how in form he is.

Edited by RVD 4:20

21-8; holy crap! And the Yankees avoid the sweep. Now for the TIgers, the Rays, and the Subway Series. I feel confident for at least five /six wins.

6/1/12- Johan Santana records the FIRST Mets no-hitter in history. It may have taken 50 years, but it was worth it. If there were ANY doubts left as if the old Santana was back, it was an emphatic YES!

Not that its really big news or anyone cares lol but, a friend from highschool (who i havent spoke too in a couple of years) just signed with the Angels.

Thank God I had a baseball game and didn't watch this. I saw the results & highlights and my first reaction was, "Santana did WHAT?!?!"

I'm gonna love the next two games: Two young hurlers with a lot of promise (Gee Vs Hughes) and one guy who's always reminded me of a younger version of his opponent (Niese Vs Pettitte).

I loved Swisher's reaction to Jones' home run.

I watched up to the end of the sixth inning, but then I went to bed because it was 2am over here and I had to be up for work. But I'm off tomorrow, so going to stay up and watch the game tonight :D.

Phil Hughes will probably have a poor game today after his last game (a complete game). I reckon you'll win today, us tomorrow.

El Capitano! 1-0!