Baseball Thread

Ernez

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RED SOX WIN! *Censored* THE YANKEES

But werent you a....Oh *Censored* it.

Decided to show cardinal spirit with my avatar and wearing my cardinal apparel to school this week. Lost three straight games. Im bad luck.

• 3 weeks later...

Just heard about that signing tonight. Not sure if it is good or not, BUT since he'll be directly affecting my team the BLUE JAYS by playing against them, I don't like it.

And did the Fielder trade go through? If so I personally think the trade was utter crap. Give up a potential 30-50 homer guy for Kinsler? Dude is a great player but really? For Fielder? Sorry but IMO, no.

other?

Are there any other good free agents out there? I hope the Blue Jays can make a move, even if it's some smaller ones rather than a big splash....something....anything.....

I mean they cut ties with Johnson, which considering his season, was understandable. Guy is a good pitcher, but he really sucked last year. Didn't help at all that Melky was injured most of the year....god knows what a healthy and drug free Melky could do....but he can't do it all himself.

Jays need more pitching help, a catcher who doesn't think K's are good (even though I like Arencibia), maybe try getting Rasmus to play to his potential? Keep Lawrie from taking a fit when the team does poorly? Dude is a damned good player but he has a razor's edge temper at times. Cool down man! Whew!

I still think they should have kept Kawasaki...guy was a clutch at bat when it counted.

I know eh? Can you say overpaid much?

Thx Yankess for overpricing a player.....now when someone goes for arbitration they'll go, "But look what Ellsbury got!" and the rest of the teams get dry screwed. Thank you Yankees....YEESH!

At least my Jays made one move, signing Dioner Navarro. Maybe we won't have a catcher who hits for more K's than he catches this year? lol And this from someone who likes Arencibia. I really do, but dude needs to learn to hit for AVG.

Any good names still available out there? I wonder who the Jays could pick up?

Archived