Baseball Thread

Ernez

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soo, so ya think you can tell... Heaven from hell... blue skies from pain...

Well, it was a good run Buccos. Best season in the past 21 years. Hats off to the Pirates. I just wish we didn't have to go down to our nemesis the Cards. I can't believe I'm even saying this, but lets go Dodgers... for this next round at least, maybe not the world series though.

As a Dodgers fan, this one is over. I see the Cards taking game 2, then taking one of the two in LA to go up 3-1 and eventually win it in 6 or 7. Maybe it's for the best, as I think the Red Sox will make it to the WS, and the last thing I would want is to lose to another Boston team in the championship, especially since the Lakers just recently beat the Celtics for the NBA title a couple of years ago.

Baseball is still a thing?!

Yup. This sport needs a serious overhaul to be honest. Maybe cut about 40 games or so from the schedule, make every ballpark the same dimensions, get rid of stupid shit like the "green monster" or whatever the hell those mounds are in the Kansas City outfield.

Those aren't really very good ideas, to be honest. And baseball's not doing all that bad, hell, just look at the TV deal the Dodgers got a year ago or whatever it was.

Normally I'd say that Boston has had more than enough good sports fortune over this last decade, but I really want Jonny Gomes to get a ring. One of the most genuine good guys in baseball

Such a good guy he was punting full beers into a crowd of people leading to one guy getting stitches. GREAT GUY.

Normally I'd say that Boston has had more than enough good sports fortune over this last decade, but I really want Jonny Gomes to get a ring. One of the most genuine good guys in baseball

Such a good guy he was punting full beers into a crowd of people leading to one guy getting stitches. GREAT GUY.

Because that erases all the charity work & sponsoring of Little League teams?

Because that erases all the charity work & sponsoring of Little League teams?

Hey it does when people talk about Alex Rodriguez so i guess so. At least in Rodriguez's case hes hurting himself and not paying fans.

Archived