Baseball Thread

Ernez

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so I'm no baseball fan, but there's a few hockey games next season that are gonna be in MLB stadiums. The ones I am/was interested in were LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks at Dodger Stadium, and NY Rangers vs NJ Devils at Yankee Stadium.

My reason for being in here is this - What are both of these stadiums like? I've already made my decision as to which game I'm gonna try go to, but I'd like to know what both stadiums are like.

Ok so I'm no baseball fan, but there's a few hockey games next season that are gonna be in MLB stadiums. The ones I am/was interested in were LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks at Dodger Stadium, and NY Rangers vs NJ Devils at Yankee Stadium.

My reason for being in here is this - What are both of these stadiums like? I've already made my decision as to which game I'm gonna try go to, but I'd like to know what both stadiums are like.

I've been to maybe 6 or 7 Dodgers games in my life. The stadium is a landmark in Los Angeles. Not sure what I can tell you about the stadium, and especially since it's going to be for hockey. You will enjoy it though, just don't wear some other teams gear.

I've been to maybe 6 or 7 Dodgers games in my life. The stadium is a landmark in Los Angeles. Not sure what I can tell you about the stadium, and especially since it's going to be for hockey. You will enjoy it though, just don't wear some other teams gear.

Well I know I won't be wearing Kings' colours, seeing how I'm a Ducks fan ;) But I would be a little nervous, seeing how 56,000 people is quite a lot...and it's definitely not a number of people I've ever encountered.

Archived