Baseball Thread

Ernez

Man, I just hope that the Bucco's can keep their momentum going in the second half of the season. They usually lose their mojo right around the All-Star break. Hopefully this will finally be the season that they keep it going. I mean, I've only been waiting for the past 2 decades for that to happen!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, I just hope that the Bucco's can keep their momentum going in the second half of the season. They usually lose their mojo right around the All-Star break. Hopefully this will finally be the season that they keep it going. I mean, I've only been waiting for the past 2 decades for that to happen!

As long as the pitching stays strong we should be fine. Wouldn't hurt to get another hitter before the trade deadline, though.

As long as the pitching stays strong we should be fine. Wouldn't hurt to get another hitter before the trade deadline, though.

They need another veteran like Rios in that OF with Cutch & Marte. The *Censored* is Snider still doing on the team?

I dunno. You're exactly right, we do need another OF. Keep in mind that this is a franchise that only started wanting to win games about 2 years ago within a 20 year losing streak. It's incredible they are doing as well as they are with who they have. We need more depth on the bench overall as well.

Those seats are awesome. Really nice view! How much were they? When I went to Citi Field to see the Yankees, I sat in Pepsi Porch and then in the bleachers each of the three times I've been to Yankee Sadium. I loved the bleachers.

This is really great. Im a sucker for these things though.

lmfao "Just keep doing what he's doing." "I will."

I hate New York sports fans, and I hope the Mets don't ever truly succeed because the bandwagon fans will be worse than ever following a 7+ year drought.

That was hilarious. I'll tell ya what, Matt Harvey has a lot of poise on camera. Most athletes couldn't be as laid back and good humored about that. He seemed very natural... if he ever does throw his arm out like that kid warned him about, he might have a career as a news reporter lined up.

That was awesome! He looks quite different out of uniform though.

lmfao "Just keep doing what he's doing." "I will."

I hate New York sports fans, and I hope the Mets don't ever truly succeed because the bandwagon fans will be worse than ever following a 7+ year drought.

What an odd thing for a Mets fan to say.

Hey I wish for them to win it all before I die, but I'm worried that they'll get too good and be the most hated team in the country for the wrong reasons.

Maybe being a Mets fan has numbed me to a point where I enjoy pain.

The Mets will surely never be more hated than the Yankees.

Glad the AL won! Even better to see Mariano winning the MVP (as odd a decision as that was).

This is so great it's unreal: http://www.sbnation.com/mlb/2013/7/16/4530344/mlb-all-star-game-fan-streaking

Archived