Baseball Thread

Ernez

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zack Greinke can't catch a break. The Diamondbacks hit Puig in the head and before the Dodgers had a chance to retalitate the Diamondbacks hit Greinke in the head also. A brawl happened which included Mark McGwire raging on everyone and Donny Baseball beating the shit outta Alan Trammell.

Holy shit I watched the video and at one point McGwire was legit ready to take on the entire Diamondbacks team. What a man.

Zack Greinke can't catch a break. The Diamondbacks hit Puig in the head and before the Dodgers had a chance to retalitate the Diamondbacks hit Greinke in the head also. A brawl happened which included Mark McGwire raging on everyone and Donny Baseball beating the shit outta Alan Trammell.

Holy shit I watched the video and at one point McGwire was legit ready to take on the entire Diamondbacks team. What a man.

Not true. Greinke threw at Miguel Montero a few times before actually hitting him.

Dbacks Dodgers brawl was entertaining but at the same time its showing Dodgers are out of control. If Don Mattingly doesn't get canned now he will be fired at the end of the season. All that money spent, yet they're last in their division? Ouch. Heck both teams from southern california have been a huge dissapointment for whatever reason.

Hate the Yankees all you want but Old Timers Day is awesome.

O'neil could still play.

We're 15 games over and have the second best record in the league next to St Louis, and yet still nobody is giving Pittsburgh any credit.

That's because they haven't had a winning record since 1992.

This is the year.

Well it's not like they haven't started strong. Wait until a month after the all-star break before judging.

Homer Bailey just threw a no hitter, he was one walk away and still throwing 97mph in his last three outs. The last person to throw a no hitter last year was him.

Also when asked how he felt after giving up a walk he said: "I mean i was pissed, i just *censored*ing walked a guy." What a man.

Archived