Baseball Thread

Ernez

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But how? The point is primarily to keep from stealing bandwidth from other sites. It's my site hosted by tumblr, for the purpose of sharing. :( It's okay RVD I know it's not your fault, I was in your shoes before. I still <3 you. Also *Censored* MLB.

Mariners lose first game, win 10 straight, nothing. Best team in spring based on stats, most HRs, most RBIs, highest OPS, etc. No coverage.

Royals 10-0 doing alright stats wise, OMG LOOK AT THE ROYALS YEAH ROYALS THEY'RE UNDEFEATED IN SPRING LIKE BLACKHAWKS ARE SEASON TOTALLY SIMILAR TEAMS! WOOOOO

Mariners lose go 10-2, Royals win go 10-0. Mariners face Royals now. 12-2 Bottom of the 9th Mariners. 3 HRs in the game including a Grand Slam.

But how? The point is primarily to keep from stealing bandwidth from other sites. It's my site hosted by tumblr, for the purpose of sharing. :( It's okay RVD I know it's not your fault, I was in your shoes before. I still <3 you. Also *Censored* MLB.

Mariners lose first game, win 10 straight, nothing. Best team in spring based on stats, most HRs, most RBIs, highest OPS, etc. No coverage.

Royals 10-0 doing alright stats wise, OMG LOOK AT THE ROYALS YEAH ROYALS THEY'RE UNDEFEATED IN SPRING LIKE BLACKHAWKS ARE SEASON TOTALLY SIMILAR TEAMS! WOOOOO

Mariners lose go 10-2, Royals win go 10-0. Mariners face Royals now. 12-2 Bottom of the 9th Mariners. 3 HRs in the game including a Grand Slam.

Believe me they did this to me and i said the exact same thing.

Anyone read the comments from the Articles/Pre game notes for USA/PR yesterday? It amazes me how many fans of both team (And citizens of the US, both in P.R. and U.S.) don't seem to realize there is no country of Puerto Rico. "Anyone who cheers for P.R. should be deported back" Um, you can't deport someone from a country into itself.

Why is baseball so damn long? Spring training/pre-season is like 30 games long, not to mention the regular season is 162 games. Then the kick in the balls to all this is only 8 teams make the playoffs after all those games. By the time the season is over you've played about 200 games if you go all the way through the playoffs.

Archived