Baseball Thread

Ernez

BRING ON THE TIGERS!

lolno. Looks me and you will have to disagree again. Hoping the Yankees get swept. Verlander and company first ring is coming.

Wonder if the nats really are confident in benching Strauburg or just don't want to admit it may have altered their chances.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New York media should all quit there jobs, they are really *censored*ing stupid. Seriously this team got you to the ALCS why the *censored* would you want to fire/trade half the team? Also they need to stop putting the blame soley on A-Rod. NOONE hit in that series. Actually, scratch that, you know who did hit? Derek Jeter who got hurt.

People have to understand that your not going to win every year and yeah they didn't put up a fight at all but there is always next year. The pitching in the postseason was really great. Once Jeter got hurt I knew the series was over. The definative Yankee crumbled on the field. It was over from than. Im not even mad they lost.

New York media should all quit there jobs, they are really *censored*ing stupid. Seriously this team got you to the ALCS why the *censored* would you want to fire/trade half the team? Also they need to stop putting the blame soley on A-Rod. NOONE hit in that series. Actually, scratch that, you know who did hit? Derek Jeter who got hurt.

People have to understand that your not going to win every year and yeah they didn't put up a fight at all but there is always next year. The pitching in the postseason was really great. Once Jeter got hurt I knew the series was over. The definative Yankee crumbled on the field. It was over from than. Im not even mad they lost.

C'mon, you can't say it's just the media. It's also a good chunk of those entitled Yankee fans.

Archived