Baseball Thread

Ernez

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well its back tomorrow one of my yearly favourite things, baseball on my birthday :D , i;ll check out some of Angels Yankees, Jays Indians, RA Dickey vs Hanson in Mets vs Braves. And a battle between two of my favourites in Darvish vs Hernandez when Texas plays Seattle, so good day altogether for me.

Bryce Harper had pine tar on his bat? WTF????

I'm not too familiar with that but damn, why can't these guys just play? Baseball is the cheating mans sport. You can put s#!t on your bat like tar, put stuff in it like rubber balls or cork or just use a metal bat. You can do something to the ball, you can do something to your glove, you can steal signals, hide the ball in your pants and of course, take roids.... This is why I only vaguely follow baseball just to keep up with the major stories, I can't follow a sport where the best players on the field mey be cheats...

I don't understand how people can boo Jeter. Dude is a class act and at his age he is still one of the top players in the league.

1. He plays for the Yankees

2. He can sometimes come off as smug (launching his own cologne, sending one night stands home with a gift basket).

I don't understand how people can boo Jeter. Dude is a class act and at his age he is still one of the top players in the league.

Also, Derek Jeter is basically Mr. Yankee, and obviously people despise the Yankees, so they are going to boo him.

And the A's are starting to annoy me ¬_¬. That Inge 'home run' didn't even look like it had gone to me O_O.

Archived