Baseball Thread

Ernez

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You Yankees fans can take those 27 rings and shove it up your asses! and shit it out and eat it then vomit and then eat it again with piss and blood on it.

Couldn't of said it better myself. Good riddance Skankees. Your shitty presence isn't needed in the Playoffs anymore.

You Yankees fans can take those 27 rings and shove it up your asses! and shit it out and eat it then vomit and then eat it again with piss and blood on it.

Couldn't of said it better myself. Good riddance Skankees. Your shitty presence isn't needed in the Playoffs anymore.

Except for MLB's Ratings:

2wn0cco.png

God damn it! It's amazing that they won by one run in two games, and two runs in one game. And yet our wins were by six run and nine run margins, respectively. There's alway next year, but that's a disappointing consolation right now.

Lol Nyjer Morgan's postgame celebration was hilarious, would be funny to see him whatd hed do at a Milwaukee Brewers world series parade if they do in fact win it all, which is what im predicting to occur. Good NLCS matchup Milwaukee vs St Louis is and Tigers Rangers ought to be a good ALCS i say.

• 1 month later...

Albert Pujols signs with the Angels. 10 year/$250 million deal. Wtf, the Angels? That came out of nowhere. I imagine Pujols will be retiring with them now considering he'll be 41 when his contract ends and there is a no trade clause.

I'm just praying that the Cubbies get Prince Fielder.

Archived