Pics of Yourself Thread.

Ernez

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

25g9mvt.jpg

lolbathroommirrorpiclol

I don't mean to cause offence, but you kind of look like a forty five year old man trying to look like a teenager.

Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

ROFL...I'm 22.

Heres one picture i cropped out of me recently, was at my mates for a few and chillin' there, so not dressed smart :P

ofx1qu.png

I thought you were Black.

25g9mvt.jpg

lolbathroommirrorpiclol

I don't mean to cause offence, but you kind of look like a forty five year old man trying to look like a teenager.

Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

ROFL...I'm 22.

Liar you are 32.

I could have sworn he told me he was 15 and horny on msn before.....you sick bastard.

Alright guys (and gals?), it looks like it's time for me to come clean.

w9v1g7.jpg

Holy f***, you do not look like the typical anime fan, that's for sure. In fact, you look like the type of guy who'd talk down on it and say it's for nerds or something, haha.

He's joking, That's Austin Aries.

w9v1g7.jpg

Holy f***, you do not look like the typical anime fan, that's for sure. In fact, you look like the type of guy who'd talk down on it and say it's for nerds or something, haha.

Oh, lol. I don't even know who that is. I mean, I knew he was a wrestler, but I've never actually seen him before. Until now, anyway. Thanks for making me look like an idiot, Misatouki. >______>

w9v1g7.jpg

Oh, lol. I don't even know who that is. I mean, I knew he was a wrestler, but I've never actually seen him before. Until now, anyway. Thanks for making me look like an idiot, Misatouki. >______>

What makes you think I'm not serious? :cool:

Archived