Mystery Superstar Chat : Brock Lesnar

UndefeatedCrimson

I know BL is a blood thirsy son bitch, so I'm gonna do a story where he returns to WWE January 1 and takes on all comers on Raw and SmackDown. He beats The Rock one month, then Cena, and then defends the WWE title against Austin and beats him. The MITB winner then loses to Lesnar also. I thought about using Triple H or The Undertaker.

Or you could just have him come back and lose to Triple H at the Rumble which tends to be what happens these days when a star returns loses his first PPV.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im going to have Brock return the night after Wrestlemania. His first PPV match will be a handicap match against Nexus Barrett and Ryan which he will obviously win.

At Capital Punnishment if its in Brock will lose to Rocky.

At Money in the Bank PPV Brock will be jobbing to Stone Cold in a no DQ match.

At the Summerslam PPV he will become emboddied into a bloody feud with Undertaker which the deadman will beat him at Summerslam, NOC and Hell in a Cell!

At the Survivor series he will take on John Cena and lose to the champ before taking on my Hogan CAW at TLC and lose to him.

At the Royal Rumble Brock will be jobbing to Triple H before losing to the game a second time at Elimination Chamber!

Wrestlemania will be Brocks final match for WWE where he takes on Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell. The match will be bloody where Taker takes Brock out leaving him a bloody mess in the ring as Brock gets taken out on a stretcher.

I know BL is a blood thirsy son bitch, so I'm gonna do a story where he returns to WWE January 1 and takes on all comers on Raw and SmackDown. He beats The Rock one month, then Cena, and then defends the WWE title against Austin and beats him. The MITB winner then loses to Lesnar also. I thought about using Triple H or The Undertaker.

Or you could just have him come back and lose to Triple H at the Rumble which tends to be what happens these days when a star returns loses his first PPV.

Lol, he should have stayed in MMA then! :D

Im going to have Brock return the night after Wrestlemania. His first PPV match will be a handicap match against Nexus Barrett and Ryan which he will obviously win.

At the Summerslam PPV he will become emboddied into a bloody feud with Undertaker which the deadman will beat him at Summerslam, NOC and Hell in a Cell!

At the Survivor series he will take on John Cena and lose to the champ before taking on my Hogan CAW at TLC and lose to him.

At the Royal Rumble Brock will be jobbing to Triple H before losing to the game a second time at Elimination Chamber!

Wrestlemania will be Brocks final match for WWE where he takes on Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell. The match will be bloody where Taker takes Brock out leaving him a bloody mess in the ring as Brock gets taken out on a stretcher.

If this is true, you are so much FAIL. :fedup:

sounds awesome to me haha, better than oh yeah brock kills everyone uhhhh F-5!!! lol

Archived