"Kharma" caw svr 2010/2011 (Pics) plz see this....

Shaun Isaac

Okay I have ps2 and xbox 360 too but I feel like our ps2 brothers and sisters are always left out so I tried to make Kharma caw for them...plz see and tell.....I have made the whole with dress, this is just a face I made it on emulator for the sake of good pics.

Please tell me what more can done to make her look more real, and what do u think about the face, does it resemble Kharma or not plz feel free to comment.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/754686145946373

If u really like the caw, I will post the formula, moves, finishers and entrance. Thank u very much....

Okay basically right clock this picture and save image as kharma than go to tinypic .com where it says choose file click on that and there will be your kharma picture click on that than uploaded it for free.than you can view the picture full size than raw size than at the top of the page there is like a website bar highlight and copy that than go back to this website than go to add picture than put paste the link and it will appear

Fizpop: thank u so much, plz do that.....:)

Obsessedw/divas: Dude I am pretty much sure there is not going to be kharma for WWE 12, so I will make a caw just like this for WWE 12. I guess this was my last caw for PS2.........

but what system are you going to? PS3 OR XBOX360??

Fizpop: thank u so much, plz do that.....:)

Obsessedw/divas: Dude I am pretty much sure there is not going to be kharma for WWE 12, so I will make a caw just like this for WWE 12. I guess this was my last caw for PS2.........

but what system are you going to? PS3 OR XBOX360??

Xbox 360

• 3 weeks later...

Archived