SvR11 CAWs Update 5

N7 Joseph Shepard

Tom Welling, Kal-El, Clark Kent, SuperMan & in the SuperMan suit he should have worn for Season 10:

8xmogx.jpg

6hj6vp.jpg

118lr1f.jpg

FlashPoint SuperMan:

eo6j4.jpg

2qteh5u.jpg

DCnU Action Comics SuperMan:

241o8ep.jpg

2eow5g2.jpg

24v8wwh.jpg

2m5cs2o.jpg

Michael Rosenbaum, Lex Luthor, in the outfit he should have worn at the end of Season 10:

2nbrgpv.jpg

DCnU Teen Titans SuperBoy:

20uykcy.jpg

mi1gn8.jpg

Erica Durance, Lois Lane:

21opyjn.jpg

Laura Vandervoort, Kara Zor-El. SuperGirl:

245ghet.jpg

1zbgwo8.jpg

Adrianne Palicki, Diana Prince, Wonder Woman:

ji01eq.jpg

Britt Irvin, Courtney Whitmore, Stargirl:

op08cp.jpg

DCnU Green Lantern, Hal Jordan:

2cd7u3q.jpg

2dijbcm.jpg

Barry Allen, The Flash II:

1z36viw.jpg

n6ysld.jpg

Eobard Thwane, Professor Zoom The Reverse Flash:

23vf86b.jpg

2d0b21w.jpg

Bruce Wayne, Batman:

29qgw92.jpg

2n7ocb6.jpg

DCnU Bruce Wayne, Batman:

fv390.jpg

jfgeh5.jpg

mjy9vq.jpg

jtwd3t.jpg

m8mih4.jpg

Jonathan Kent, Lar Gand, Mon-El:

34xq14z.jpg

6jg0eu.jpg

Darkseid:

10wp2ck.jpg

Gordon Godfried:

2v29mph.jpg

Matt Smith, The 11th Doctor, Dr. WHO:

28rf7yf.jpg

jhwi86.jpg

All their faces ( the males ) look ridiculously similar for the exception of your Luthor Caw. I dig the Flashpoint Superman the most, however the S isn't nearly big enough.

well all the Supermen CAWs are based on the same CAW....since it is the same character.

Superboy is a mix of Superman & Lex, he has features from both, mostly the face is Lex and the body is Superman with a few changes here and there.

Lex is actually a smaller, bald version of my Superman CAW lol only again smaller and has a different skin texture with minor changes to the face.

The Batman suits are different from the Supermen, but they are the same CAW only different attires.

Flash & Zoom also are different from the 4 above, but look similar to each other cause Zoom is said to look like Barry.

Green Lantern & Lex are different from all cause there based on different ppl entirely.

The Flashpoint Superman's "S" is like that cause its not a paint tool image, its made up of designs and aside from the yellow circle, thats as big as the game will let me make it :S

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would love to download all of these CAWs... but I can't edit them, to give them their theme music. :(

sorry about that, but I've had enough issues with ppl who just take my CAWs and then re-post them as there own work, I've had those issues from SvR06 all the way to SvR11, and I'm just plain tired of it, so from now on no more "edit on"

I would love to download all of these CAWs... but I can't edit them, to give them their theme music. :(

sorry about that, but I've had enough issues with ppl who just take my CAWs and then re-post them as there own work, I've had those issues from SvR06 all the way to SvR11, and I'm just plain tired of it, so from now on no more "edit on"

Hey, I don't blame you one bit about that. People stealing other peoples work and then reposting it as their own is enough to piss anybody off. Just a shame all those bastards had to screw it up for everyone else. Because all of your work on CAWs is amazing, but without music... it just feels like something is missing. :mellow:

Hey, I don't blame you one bit about that. People stealing other peoples work and then reposting it as their own is enough to piss anybody off. Just a shame all those bastards had to screw it up for everyone else. Because all of your work on CAWs is amazing, but without music... it just feels like something is missing. :mellow:

well if there are a few you have in-mind and the music you want to add is on the game itself I can change it and upload a second version

well if there are a few you have in-mind and the music you want to add is on the game itself I can change it and upload a second version

I greatly appreciate that... but it's fine really. Just hope I can edit in WWE'12. :cool:

Archived