Maxine

TCsinger09

I actually really, really like it, the only thing I could suggest is to try and play around with the shape of the eyes a little? She's got very beautiful and distinctive eyes, which I understand must be hard to capture in a CAW.

Must say, I love your work, may I have your PSN, so I can search for them? Thanks. :cool:

I actually really, really like it, the only thing I could suggest is to try and play around with the shape of the eyes a little? She's got very beautiful and distinctive eyes, which I understand must be hard to capture in a CAW.

Must say, I love your work, may I have your PSN, so I can search for them? Thanks. :cool:

I know exactly what you mean....my PSN is TCsinger09

I don't understand why you say you can't see Maxine, I think this looks JUST like her. Literally, how you manage to create such amazing faces with such crap limitations I'll never know. Bravo anyway!

Thank you so much

I don't understand why you say you can't see Maxine, I think this looks JUST like her. Literally, how you manage to create such amazing faces with such crap limitations I'll never know. Bravo anyway!

Thank you so much

Archived