Glitch Thread

Lunchbox

[quote name='ChainGang383' post='727538' date='Oct 5 2006, 11:42 AM']Yeah Like Big Show Against Tajirir :spas: Big Show's Is In The Grapple Postion But He's Not Touching Anything.[/quote]
the weirdest glitch i done was with my friend me and him where doing a triple threat TLC and he was jeff hardy that he made and then he got on the ladder at the far commentators table and done a swanton off of it and landed in the crowd he ended up tapping triangle and we were just sitting there watching jeff run....he could run to the end of the entire building and further....then i was getting bashed by the opponent so my firned started running back but as he was running for so long it took him ages too get back and i lost because i am not very good at SD! vs RAW 2006...i play it on my PSP now and agen but i still aiint good.

[quote name='KingSam' post='727833' date='Oct 4 2006, 07:32 PM'][quote name='ChainGang383' post='727538' date='Oct 5 2006, 11:42 AM']
Yeah Like Big Show Against Tajirir :spas: Big Show's Is In The Grapple Postion But He's Not Touching Anything.[/quote]
the weirdest glitch i done was with my friend me and him where doing a triple threat TLC and he was jeff hardy that he made and then he got on the ladder at the far commentators table and done a swanton off of it and landed in the crowd he ended up tapping triangle and we were just sitting there watching jeff run....he could run to the end of the entire building and further....then i was getting bashed by the opponent so my firned started running back but as he was running for so long it took him ages too get back and i lost because i am not very good at SD! vs RAW 2006...i play it on my PSP now and agen but i still aiint good.
[/quote]
Wait Ther Are No Announcer Tables On PSP. Do You Mean PS2? I'll Try That :1eye:

I don't know if it would be counted as a glitch, but my CAW used to have the scissor kick as his finisher, and whenever I'd play a tag match and my partner would hold the opponent, I'd hit the scissors kick while he's still holding him. Sometimes he'd hit from really weird angles, like kicking the guy in the crotch from behind and hitting the scissor kick across the back. o_O

[quote name='ChainGang383' post='732690' date='Oct 6 2006, 04:54 PM'][quote name='the underdisney' post='732141' date='Oct 6 2006, 03:47 AM']
I used undertaker and I was watching his entrance his hair goes through his hat
And I used Kane againts mysterio his hand went through reys head[/quote]
Oh Yeah :D That's Heppened A Thousand Times.
[/quote]

lol same with me

[quote name='BatistaFan' post='734342' date='Oct 7 2006, 10:12 AM']i did a glitch where i got on top of the fist on SD. i did not use flying code eathier[/quote]

how did you do it i really want to know
and also if you have 5 star frog splash and you do it in the ecw or the old wrestlemana and you try to do it of the baracade he goes through it and jumps and looks like he does it while standing normally

[quote name='big_red_nut' post='734851' date='Oct 7 2006, 01:56 AM'][quote name='BatistaFan' post='734342' date='Oct 7 2006, 10:12 AM']
i did a glitch where i got on top of the fist on SD. i did not use flying code eathier[/quote]

how did you do it i really want to know
and also if you have 5 star frog splash and you do it in the ecw or the old wrestlemana and you try to do it of the baracade he goes through it and jumps and looks like he does it while standing normally
[/quote]

In SYM you can climb the KOTR chair if you run into the right leg of the chair

In SYM you can climb the fist by climbing the crack on the left of the screen

[quote name='T Joyal' post='738871' date='Oct 7 2006, 03:05 PM'][quote name='y2jroks' post='737571' date='Oct 7 2006, 07:25 PM']
are ther any glitches 2 get int2 the crowd without hacks :chair:[/quote]

power irish whip a guy into the lil black wall near the fans then clamb up on the apron and do a diving side kick
[/quote]

better do it with dhe diving clothesline. try it you'll see

sorry if this is old but i was in a hardcore match on smackdown i was RVD i faced Dupree and i irished whiped him onto the announcing table and i also went on top of the table near his head and i accidentaly clicked the button for the rolling thunder (up + circle) and automaticly we both teleported to ring and i completed to rolling thunder and after i hit it, Dupree was teleported to the outside and dropped on the floor and he got damaged a bit after the drop

Has this Happened to u

Or is this OLD

hey guyz im new here but ill name my glitches
me and my friend experiment with these glitches so we know alot

1. the crowd glitch alot of people knows about
2. the raw annoucer tabels glitch (get outside of the crowd then do a long drop kick (drop kick 3) and then ull get teleported on top of the table and u can put ppl thru it) really works no lie
3.dont know if its a glitch but wen you do the cross power bomb to a person facing towards a table you can put them thru it without being on top of it ( the one that you do wen they person is groggy then you release the person while your body is falling with that person ) Hard to explain
4.when you are on the steel cage u can escape it without winning but alot of ppl know this so im not gonna explain
5.wen you are outside of the steel cage and u do a diving move of the annoucer tables u get sucked into the ring
6. the original chokeslam without hold the person my the throat

[quote name='Hail to the Frogsplash' post='732026' date='Oct 6 2006, 07:56 AM']I don't know if it would be counted as a glitch, but my CAW used to have the scissor kick as his finisher, and whenever I'd play a tag match and my partner would hold the opponent, I'd hit the scissors kick while he's still holding him. Sometimes he'd hit from really weird angles, like kicking the guy in the crotch from behind and hitting the scissor kick across the back. o_O[/quote]

try that with the 619

Archived