Tried for 3 HOURS to join match but No Longer Available

ash2102

I been trying for 3 hours this morning to play a match online Xbox 360. Every one i go to soon as it says joining it then says the match you are joining is no longer available. So it takes me back to screen and i go back and try another. Nothing works. I Just wont someone to fight online. my gamertag is WHOOOOPEEEEE

Tried ranked and player. available matches, quick matches, created matches. Just cant get into any match. My nat type is Moderate.

Three hours?, Do you have no life?, If it didn't work two or three times, give up and maybe play offline for a bit and try again later. But if you wasted three hours of your life trying to play online, then you get no pity from me.

Three hours?, Do you have no life?, If it didn't work two or three times, give up and maybe play offline for a bit and try again later. But if you wasted three hours of your life trying to play online, then you get no pity from me.

Maybe he was doing something on the side?

I been trying for 3 hours this morning to play a match online Xbox 360. Every one i go to soon as it says joining it then says the match you are joining is no longer available. So it takes me back to screen and i go back and try another. Nothing works. I Just wont someone to fight online. my gamertag is WHOOOOPEEEEE

Tried ranked and player. available matches, quick matches, created matches. Just cant get into any match. My nat type is Moderate.

This is why I hate online achievements cos you get this problem and it stops you getting them.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived