WWE '12 PS3 Federation

SirRockNRolla

Infamous,

When are you available to complete our match? I am home usually around 4:30PM EST (-5 GMT)throughout the week.

Kiddo,

I know you are formulating a plan right now as we speak, but a word of advice going into our No DQ match this week.

Don't go for the stairs. I promise you, it will be your downfall like last week. LOL JK

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HBK def The Miz by pinfall. (There was half a second of lag, so I'm gonna blame that >_>)

Great back and forth match. A lot of counters, (mostly him getting the counters >_>) HBK hit Miz with 3 straight SCM with Miz kicking out of each one. Miz comes back with a SCF out of nowhere, but HBK is able to kick out. More back and forth action. eventually Miz gets the upper hand. He hits the DDT, sets HBK up for the SCF and... it's countered! One final SCM and the match is over.

Match: Brock Lesnar Vs Undertaker W/ Mark Henry As The Enforcer

Winner: Brock Lesnar Via Pinfall

Comments: This match was so much fun. Mark Henry kept hitting World Strongest Slams on both opponents, throwing weapons into the ring, and tripping up the Referee whenever either Undertaker or Lesnar tried for a pinfall. Lesnar hit many F-5's throughout the match as Undertaker hitting multiple Tombstones. The end came when Lesnar hit a Fisherman Suplex into a pin for the pinfall and win. Great match guys!

Yeah I interupted probably more of yours then Kiddo's as you had about a thousand stored, I liked when you F-5'd The Undertaker then tried it on me and I reversed it then I hit the WSS, I heard the reverse finisher noise and was like now you've done it lol "Oh no bearhug your gonna win!" "I'll let it go" lol it was a fun match, either way Lesnar and The Undertaker surely can't be 100% next week, im regretting what I said about the match next week lol it was midnight, I was tired lol

Friday Night Smackdown Week 7

DEADLINE: 00:01AM 3RD FEBRUARY 2012

Main Event - Singles Match

Dolph Ziggler (PSN: spikeewo) vs. Sheamus (PSN: dustmann3479)

Match 2 - US Title Match

Booker T (PSN: MOSHDUDE1-2) vs. Sin Cara (PSN: wwefankiddo123)

Match 1 - Singles

CM Punk (PSN: UK_HOMI_SI_DE) vs.Tyson Kidd (PSN: clewers)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived