WWE '12 PS3 Federation

SirRockNRolla

I would like to join.

Wrestler: Christian

PSN:Stiefurkel

I usually do first come first serve but the guy who wanted christian had 1 post, joined a few mins before he posted and his PSN account wasn't real so yeah you get christian, i'll add you soon

Alright thanks :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you want to use your characters picture I did as an avy or use my sig banner go ahead

i'll be adding Kelly Kelly & Christian in a minute

I think I may have to tidy up the roster part as its annoying me lol

im surprised we have 12 people already and its not near 12 hours old and im guessing it can only continue to grow, thanks guys

Wrestler: The Miz

PSN: XBlackyChanX516

The Miz is yours

(i can only say whose accepted I cannot post the picture yet as im off to bed so yeah remember first come first serve so if you see someone picked the big show but I haven't added them dont pick him as it will be a waste, once again this is from my PS3)

Wrestler: The Miz

PSN: XBlackyChanX516

Added

Is Randy Orton taken... if he is not then I'll take him. If he is then I'll take R-Truth.

PSN- PaulyD-OhYeah

Nevermind I just looked at first post feel dumb lol, I'll go with R-Truth.

added

Kevin Nash/Diesel

PSN: KornloverV1

added

I pick Justin Gabriel.

My PSN is: Lark0nMyG0Kart17.

added

I'm a lurker but signed up for the idea of this.

I'll take Layla and as a secondary Mason Ryan if needed.

PSN: tons_of_puppies

added and secondary's aren't allowed right now

Trish Stratus

PSN: clewers

Trish is DLC and the DLC release dates haven't been released yet since it could be weeks or months even after release date of the game, i'll be happy to accept another wrestler but when we know further when the DLC is released you'll have priority off Trish, I dont want to accept someone and then down the line people come moaning to me because no one good is left so its best to accept someone who we know is going to be in the game from day one then when we find out when its released then i'll change you to Trish

Wrestler: Michael McGillicutty

PSN: Traized

Added

Since priority is over I decided to pick up CM Punk which means Styles picked up Jomo and now Alberto Del Rio is free

Ok can I have Beth Pheonix and then Trish later

A secondary Booker T if needed

Okay but theres no secondary's yet and Beth will be replaced by Trish at a later date when the DLC comes out

Ok, thanks.

(Better have a proper glam slam) *shakes fist*

Ok can I have Beth Pheonix and then Trish later

A secondary Booker T if needed

Okay but theres no secondary's yet and Beth will be replaced by Trish at a later date when the DLC comes out

Ok, thanks.

(Better have a proper glam slam) *shakes fist*

lol gotta wait for them to put up her profile to find that out I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't add it, they should have by now

1 more person till we reach the 20 mark :D

Archived