WWE '12 PS3 Federation

SirRockNRolla

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll start with the Divas then please? :)

Maryse-

PSN: BigMattyC

Could I reserve Alicia Fox (If she's in the game)? :cool:

Yes im guessing you want to have Maryse because shes been announced but would switch to Alicia if/when shes announced

Yes please :cool:

can i be sin cara instead and still use cena in svr 11 fed? im confused, and to the kidd this is a fed that we have weekly matches that we play private matches online in wwe 12 on ps3. so say its u vs me one day u and me play a online match on ps3 thats how it works

can i be sin cara instead and still use cena in svr 11 fed? im confused, and to the kidd this is a fed that we have weekly matches that we play private matches online in wwe 12 on ps3. so say its u vs me one day u and me play a online match on ps3 thats how it works

yeah since the guy who wanted to be Cara picked up Rhodes so Cena is now free

Oh ok. Is there like rankings and such or just matches played 1 on 1

Nope no rankings to determine stuff like title shots etcetera but they're will be a power 15/20/whatever every week but it will just be for show

not all matchs will be one on one, there will be triples, tags, four ways, list goes on

I have no issue with people switching because I have contemplated on switching to Booker T tons of times lol it just seems to domino, you switching from rhodes to miz, thriller switching from cara to rhodes and then kidd picking up cara instead of cena and then you pick up cena so its like a vicious circle off switching lol

I have no issue with people switching because I have contemplated on switching to Booker T tons of times lol it just seems to domino, you switching from rhodes to miz, thriller switching from cara to rhodes and then kidd picking up cara instead of cena and then you pick up cena so its like a vicious circle off switching lol

If you change to Booker T can I have the first choice of keeping Del Rio or taking John Morrison? :shifty:

If you change to Booker T can I have the first choice of keeping Del Rio or taking John Morrison? :shifty:

haha yeah sure but I doubt I will drop him he looks great (no jomo LMAO)

haha yeah sure but I doubt I will drop him he looks great (no jomo LMAO)

You're such a jomo(:hqhq:)

^^^^ say that to my face!

carousel.png

lol and now get your off topic ass outta here lol

Anymore diva's :( even tho there is a lack of divas on the game (TBH im not complaining) I wouldn't be surprised if I introduced a pick up a secondary some off the divas will get taken but i'd rather people who didn't have a main picked a diva

Wrestler- Cody Rhodes

PSN- SupremeNades_oG

Backup- M. McGillicutty

:fedup::(

Wrestler - Eve Torres

PSN - cucomonster

If I knew you was going to join I would of deffo saved him for you, you could try and bargain with Thriller for Rhodes lol

anyway added, glad you joined

Wrestler- Cody Rhodes

PSN- SupremeNades_oG

Backup- M. McGillicutty

Wrestler - Eve Torres

PSN - cucomonster

If I knew you was going to join I would of deffo saved him for you, you could try and bargain with Thriller for Rhodes lol

It's cool. Not your fault. Thriller obviously wants Rhodes since he switched to him so I don't think he would be willing to give him up. Tho I would happily take him if he becomes available down the line for sure :D.

Wrestler- Cody Rhodes

PSN- SupremeNades_oG

Backup- M. McGillicutty

Wrestler - Eve Torres

PSN - cucomonster

It's cool. Not your fault. Thriller obviously wants Rhodes since he switched to him so I don't think he would be willing to give him up. Tho I would happily take him if he becomes available down the line for sure :D.

You got next dibs on him then lol

I would like to join.

Wrestler: Christian

PSN:Stiefurkel

I usually do first come first serve but the guy who wanted christian had 1 post, joined a few mins before he posted and his PSN account wasn't real so yeah you get christian, i'll add you soon

[b ] I have choosen Kelly Kelly[/b]. I'll pick Kidd if hes still available down the line psn in sig.

i'll add you soon

three divas taken and four remaining thats been revealed

OT: Are we all going to add each other or something just add me and ill add back i promise

we don't need to add each other yet really but if people wanna add other people thats fine, I have a few on my PSN anyway

(im replying slow and not adding people yet because im on my PS3 browser)

Archived