Trish Stratus and Michael Cole confirmed for WWE 12

TKO236

Dude Trish is in WWE 12, she returned as a trainer, was involved in wrestle-mania so yeah she has become a legend. Just check out these links...

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2011/08/14/trish-stratus-in-wwe-12/

http://www.tpww.net/2011/08/sin-cara-wwe-jokes-trish-stratuswwe-12-phoenix/

Sad news(Maybe, I hope not)

Alicia and Bella twins wont be able to make it, same goes for AJ, Tamina, Kathy....:( :( :(, even if they did, they would be a downloadable character which comes very very late :(

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael Cole: WWE COMENTATOR is in as superstar. Tyler Reks: WWE SUPERSTAR is not in the game.

Pa-the-tic...

This is not about I'm a great Reks fan, this is about how is that logic...

How many PPV Matches has Reks been in/won? Less then Cole. How many important feuds has Reks been in? That's one less then Cole. How many Wrestlemania matches has Reks been in/won? Less then Cole, which brings us to the conclusion that Michael Cole, as a wrestler, is more relevant then Reks. It sucks, I know, but it's true.

Michael Cole: WWE COMENTATOR is in as superstar. Tyler Reks: WWE SUPERSTAR is not in the game.

Pa-the-tic...

How many PPV Matches has Reks been in/won? Less then Cole. How many important feuds has Reks been in? That's one less then Cole. How many Wrestlemania matches has Reks been in/won? Less then Cole, which brings us to the conclusion that Michael Cole, as a wrestler, is more relevant then Reks. It sucks, I know, but it's true.

Wasent Reks part of the survivor series team last year? Or was that bragging rights?

Pa-the-tic...

Wasent Reks part of the survivor series team last year? Or was that bragging rights?

Both, he was in both.

Reks was only in matches with more than 6 people in it. Literally thrown in.

Meanwhile Cole had an actual feud. He's more important than Jobber Reks, get over it.

Now can we stop talking about some guy who's not in the game and continue the search for the missing renders (DiBiase/Zeke/Henry/Hawk)?

Meanwhile Cole had an actual feud. He's more important than Jobber Reks, get over it.

Now can we stop talking about some guy who's not in the game and continue the search for the missing renders (DiBiase/Zeke/Henry/Hawk)?

Yeah of course smartass, search for them, also try to search for JR, maybe he is in too.

No Trent Barretta, No Curt Hawkins. Confirmed. Sorry.

What have they actually done in the past year? Probably have the odd match on superstars thank god they aint in. Does anyone have a list of whos confirmed not to be in?

Yeah of course smartass, search for them, also try to search for JR, maybe he is in too.

Haha :rolleyes:

Archived