Micro Rumble *VOTE*

#NGMovement

14jm1s8.png

The Road to Pixemania is finally here, Haasamaniac has steam rolled everyone in sight since Micro Assault has debuted. Can Attitude Adjusted, the Number 1 contender put a stop to Haasamaniacs rampage or will he become another victim. The Micro Rumble, the match which defines the true contenders of this show, there can only be 1 winner of the Micro Rumble and the winner will Main Event Pixelmania and become a part of Micro Assault history being the first ever Rumble winner. So lets get ready to Rumble.

Theme Song: Fozzy - Enemy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUSEmnYIne8

World Heavyweight Championship Match

Haasamaniac© v Attitude Adjusted

Stip: Any Wrestler who competed at Money in the Bank 2011

or

Any Deceased Musician

Haasamaniac

thatsasantino-1.png

Attitude Adjusted

R-Truthmicro.png

COMPLETE: Haasamaniac def Attitude Adjusted

Micro Rumbe Match

Stip: Freestyle

Entrant #1 SPZ Eliminated

Entrant #2 Corpse Army Eliminated

Entrant #3 AC Eliminated

Entrant #4 Splasher Eliminated

Entrant #5 Masson Eliminated

Entrant #6 Attitude Adjusted Eliminated

Entrant #7 Next GeneratioN Eliminated

Entrant #8 Corpse Army Eliminated

Entrant #9 SPZ Eliminated

Entrant #10 AC Eliminated

Entrant #11 Masson Eliminated

Entrant #12 Next Gen Eliminated

Entrant #13 Splasher Eliminated

Entrant #14 Silent Assassin WINNER

CONGRATULATIONS Silent Assassin you have earnt the opportunity to face Haasamaniac for the World Heavyweight Championship at Pixelmania!!!.

Thankyou everyone of competing, other then the flat patch of no votes this was a huge success and be ready for the next Micro Rumble lads xD.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MA World Heavyweight Championship Match

Both have made awesome micros here. AA, though not your best micro its still a really good micro, i love the attire, the logo on the pants is well made, like the colour you chose. Its hard getting black peoples faces right but you have done good with the hair. My main critisizm is the shading of the Pants, its not bad but it could be more detailed. Haasamaniac, Love this micro it is so clean if that makes sence and there is no major flaws about it. Id like the eyebrows to be straighter though and the legs look a bit off but not bad at all man

VOTE: Close one here but Haasamaniac

I would like to also congratulate Splasher for becoming A Division Champion, you deserved the title and i saw what you were gonna use for the CW Title match and man it was impressive you are a quick learner

I don't see why we shouldn't have the rumble going at the same time, maybe it'll attract more voters. Great R Truth AA, this should be a close match.

This.

My vote goes to Haas. I agree with everything K-Ry Next GeneratioN said. Haas' micro just looks 'cleaner'.

Also, can I post my CW title submission in the roster topic?

EDIT: Is the 'LETS GET LEADY TO LUMBLE' deliberate?

I don't see why we shouldn't have the rumble going at the same time, maybe it'll attract more voters. Great R Truth AA, this should be a close match.

This.

My vote goes to Haas. I agree with everything K-Ry Next GeneratioN said. Haas' micro just looks 'cleaner'.

Also, can I post my CW title submission in the roster topic?

EDIT: Is the 'LETS GET LEADY TO LUMBLE' deliberate?

Les it Lis

Cmon guys lets get these votes done so we can start the rumble match

My vote goes for AA, mainly for the reason that he made a new micro. It's a world title match, each micro should be made for the stip and used uniquely for that match. That's how I feel about it, anyway.

And thats fair enough, a while back i said to a few people that i was going to bring in the rule that they cant use the same micro on both shows but people threatened to leave so i never made it a rule on here. I will be honest im using a micro i used on MS in the micro rumble and i hate that im doing so but i just ran out of time with being sick and all.

Anywho 3-1 to haasamaniac, AA still has a slim chance to win the title, i wanted 7 voters we need 3 more

World Heavyweight Championship Match

Haasamaniac, i see you changed the face a bit. Well, its a very good micro, the shading is well done, it flaws very good, but i still not like the face that much.

AA: It is also a very good micro, but you should have worked more on the shading of the trousers. Also, the text doesnt flows very well with the rest; and i dont see much resemblance on the face.

As a conclusion, my vote goes to Haasamaniac, as i believe is better than AA's cause it flaws better, and tried a pose that turned out well.

I have to give credit to AA, that he actually made a new micro for this match.

Ok Haas has retained the World Title. NOW FOR THE REAL MAIN EVENT!!!! here are some rules

* Entrants comes out 1 by 1

* You vote for the micro that you want to ELIMINATE and now which one is best

* When a micro has 3 votes it gets eliminated and out comes the next micro

* Haasmaniac or I confirm the eliminations and putting out the next entrants

MICRO RUMBLE MATCH

#1 SPZ

alicecooper.png

#2 Corpse Army

28com8p.png

Both micros are good, Corpse Army aka Dave, i like the shaping you have demonstrated. It looks neat but shading could be better in areas such as the arm and the colour choice could be better. SPZ, AA tied it up in a nutshell, it looks dirty i really think you should learn how to do anti aliasing. But in saying that i like the look of it, jacket is nice.

Vote to eliminate: SPZ

*SPZ Has been eliminated*

#3 AC

Paul-1.png

Already talked about Dave's. AC i like the micro in general,its quite original. Shaping is well done in general, but i dont like very much the jacket. Also, i dont like either the way you shaded the bottoms(trousers); it doesnt look much like shading but dirt. I mean, that you've made the shading too strong.

Vote to eliminate: Dave

Im not going to vote on this round, as i have already voted 2 times, im going to leave others vote instead.

I just wanted to say that, that Rey Mysterio looks pretty good to have been made by a rookie. Splasher, you are improving fast, thats good.

You should make the shading darker and not too light, also you should work on Anti-Aliasing the designs with the rest of the attire. I think Rey has bigger eyes, btw. There are more things that you should work on, but those are the ones that i thought first.

Good luck, AC and Splasher-

Splasher, it looks pretty solid but there are quite a few bits that need improving in addition to what has already been said. The tattoos look kind of green and the yellows and purples don't look as bright as Rey Mysterios pants should do. It's still good for a rookie. I've already talked about ACs.

My Vote to eliminate: Splasher

Archived