Blood-lust Wrestling

Grandeur

blwlogo.jpg

Welcome to my show, Blood-lust Wrestling, or BLW. Originally called Bloodbath Wrestling (BBW) until I realised what BBW means to the majority of people :XD:

The idea of this show is to emphasize on the hardcore aspect of wrestling, and so every main event is contested under Extreme Rules, or occasionally another stipulation.

I have around 30 CAWs to upload, and I will probably post them one at a time.

My main issue is morphing, more of the face than the body. To combat this, many of my CAWs use the face or body of someone's CAW from CC as a base. Unfortunately I never noted the names of the creators, but I will write what the CAW was if I used one. If anybody recognises something that belongs to them, then they can message me or post here, and I will include your name in the respective CAW's description.

Because of some Superstars containing downloaded content, they can't be uploaded to CC. Strangely, some of my completely original CAWs can't be either :huh:

If it is desperately wanted, I could write a formula, or redraw and upload some paint tool designs, but I'd prefer to avoid this.

I'd also like to thank everyone who suggested a cap card to me the other week, I'm still getting the hang of the one I chose, but I'm getting there :)

I've rambled on a bit, so now I'll post my first CAW!

"The Cold Blooded Badass" BLG:

blg1.jpg

blgface.jpg

blgshirt.jpg

blgside.png

blgback.jpg

CAW Description: This is one of my main CAWs, based on me, and created every year. It is entirely original, and is on Xbox live already. He's not supposed to be named after the brand BLW, and vice versa. He has 3 other attires which I no longer use and so shall not post them, at least not for a while. His entrance, cut scene, and match attires are the same.

Bio: From Manchester, England, BLG, nicknamed the "Cold Blooded Badass", is a ruthless superstar who draws inspiration from the lion which once represented his country. He notes how the lion is the king of the jungle because it shows no remorse in its kills and because of this, it is prey to no animal. The glove on his left hand is presumed to be loaded, although this would still comply with the extreme rules of BLW.

Alignment: Heel (one of my two main heels)

Finishers: GDT (Cross Rhodes) (in a perfect word, BLG would front flip into the facebuster, instead of rolling)

Power of the Punch (I don't like the impact much, but I wanted the punch to be left handed)

Entrance music: The Last Vegas - I'm Bad

thttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPyEnoNApBI

"Fortune's Best Friend" Chance:

fullyz.jpg

righttq.jpg

lefto.jpg

shirthq.jpg

backkg.jpg

blueof.jpg

greennz.jpg

purplez.jpg

CAW Description: The second CAW I made this year, and another one make annually. He is a high-flyer, who was originally based slightly on Evan Bourne, with an attire that had aspects similar to Jack Evans' red shorts. This CAW can't be uploaded, but I really can't think of what downloaded content has been used in it. Because this was made within weeks of me getting the game, I was still getting used to the paint tool. This means some of the designs are shaky and not great, and I haven't redone them yet.

The only difference in attires is the colour.

Bio: Chance is both the name and the game for this man. From Sin City his arsenal contains an array of spectacular aerial maneuvers.

Finishers: Top rope Pele Kick (whisper in the wind and a CAF moonsault)

Entrance Music: Misirlou (pulp fiction). I think Tyler Reks had a version of this on ECW, and I thought it would suit a high-flying superstar more, so I used it for Chance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yel3wAJE5o4

Thanks for the feedback, I'd be happy to post formulas if they're really wanted, but it won't be for a few days at least. I want to post a few more CAWs to show some of my favourites, and I'll try to post them tomorrow.

I have a feeling that the 2nd CAW (Chance) has a default face template, but I honestly can't remember, he was made so many months ago :P

Archived