The Official Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Misatouki

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah HxH is probably my favorite anime but the ending it had really did make it seem like it was all just a prologue for something spectacular about to happen. Now it's just never going to happen.

Holy shit that twist in Unlimited Blade Works made me feel stupid af.

Why is he terrible lol

His whole stupid "girls shouldn't fight" thing.

Thinking he can just ignore the grail war while attempting to make Saber his waifu

Especially after watching Fate/Zero, it feels like everything was handed to him.

There's more, but these are the main things that come to mind.

Why is he terrible lol

His whole stupid "girls shouldn't fight" thing.

Thinking he can just ignore the grail war while attempting to make Saber his waifu

Especially after watching Fate/Zero, it feels like everything was handed to him.

There's more, but these are the main things that come to mind.

....None of those things are in UBW. Are you talking about his dad? Because he's not in it.

Started Charlotte. It seems a unique and interesting concept and has been pretty fun so far.

Main dude's power seems pretty shit tbh. I'd like that one person invisibility though, I guess that'd be pretty cool.

Could make footballers miss shots I suppose.

I always laugh my ass off at the dude whos soaking wet, comes in, drops water and leaves

Lol does he ever get a name? or do anything else?

I don't get why the other people they visit don't get forced to change schools. At least they got the super cute idol :D

HOLY *Censored* this took a massive depressing swerve

FFS MORE TIME TRAVEL SHIT

I should've known as soon as I saw Key made it, they did the exact same thing with Clannad. I hate time travel retconning.

I always laugh my ass off at the dude whos soaking wet, comes in, drops water and leaves

I don't get why the other people they visit don't get forced to change schools. At least they got the super cute idol :D

I should've known as soon as I saw Key made it, they did the exact same thing with Clannad. I hate time travel retconning.

Not from what I know of :lol: and yeah, yet the main protagonist was basically forced into a situation of no choice even though it's really his own life at risk, and not theirs lol.

I do enjoy the series a lot, though, like yourself: this is why I recommended it. Idk why a lot of people seemed to shit on it.

What was your favourite episode?

Not from what I know of :lol: and yeah, yet the main protagonist was basically forced into a situation of no choice even though it's really his own life at risk, and not theirs lol.

I do enjoy the series a lot, though, like yourself: this is why I recommended it. Idk why a lot of people seemed to shit on it.

What was your favourite episode?

If you liked it, consider Clannad (season two is why it's most acclaimed) and Little Busters. Both are made by Key, who made Charlotte so you should enjoy them. Swerves a plenty and both are great series. Key seem to have great quality in everything they do.

Favourite? eh I'd say the most 'fun' episode was the second one with the glasses dude constantly destroying his own body.

The best episode was, well two. The

Ayu death and the main guy's depression, it was a lot od character development

I can see why people shit on the later half of it tbh, it's almost like it's a different series altogether.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been re-watching all of the Digimon series to refresh my memory. I just finished season 3 (Tamers) and I don't know why so many people rank it #1. I suppose the dub writing is significantly tighter and more serious than previous seasons. Guilmon, Terriermon, Calumon, and Suzie are adorable. I like Rika and Renamon but I give the voice actresses like Melissa Fahn some credit for that.

I used to rank Data Squad higher, but the truth is, as far as I remember, Data Squad's characters are flat and uninteresting. No work of fiction pulls at my emotions and gives me the feels quite like Digimon does, and a big part of that is the characters. I guess my new ranking goes like this, so far.

1. Season 1
  2. Season 2
  3. Season 3 (Tamers)
  4. Data Squad
  5. Season 4 (Frontier)
  6. Fusion

I just went back and watched season 1 recently on a binge, and honestly felt like there weren't any real troubles. Still one of my favorite shows growing up, but from what i rewatched, the digidestined never hit a wall that wasn't passed like five minutes later with the explanation of "we just gotta try".

Archived