The Official Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Misatouki

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't say Deadman Wonderland is comedy. Don't get me wrong, it's an excellwnt show, it's just not comedy. Canceling the second season pissed everyone off though because it means the story will never be finished, unless you check out the Manga.

Anyway I'd say Kill La Kill or No Game No Life. They're both 2014 anime and both broke into the top 30 of MyAnimeList which is very impressive. They're mainly focused on action, plot and character development but have a lot of comedy spliced in. NGNL has another season upcoming to finish the story, KLK appears finished unless they come up with a new story, which they should as it was the most popular anime of early 2014, eventually losing that to Attack On Titan.

I wouldn't say Deadman Wonderland is comedy. Don't get me wrong, it's an excellwnt show, it's just not comedy. Canceling the second season pissed everyone off though because it means the story will never be finished, unless you check out the Manga. Anyway I'd say Kill La Kill or No Game No Life. They're both 2014 anime and both broke into the top 30 of MyAnimeList which is very impressive. They're mainly focused on action, plot and character development but have a lot of comedy spliced in. NGNL has another season upcoming to finish the story, KLK appears finished unless they come up with a new story, which they should as it was the most popular anime of early 2014, eventually losing that to Attack On Titan.

None of the three I named was comedy xD

But yeah..."No Game No Life" is worthy your life

and I didn't know that about Deadman Wonderland p.p

I hate it when that happens to my new fandoms.

Just watched the entire Anime yesterday

Anyone read/watch Freezing? I dropped it few months ago. How is it now? I know one guy has the main female character as his avatar, but I forgot who.

I read it and like it. Where'd you drop off?

I dunno, few chapters after the female meets her brother (I keep forgetting her name and thinking of Scarlett, but she's from Fairy Tale) and the arc ends. I think she has an American name? She's the blonde one.

Anyone read/watch Freezing? I dropped it few months ago. How is it now? I know one guy has the main female character as his avatar, but I forgot who.

I read it and like it. Where'd you drop off?

I dunno, few chapters after the female meets her brother (I keep forgetting her name and thinking of Scarlett, but she's from Fairy Tale) and the arc ends. I think she has an American name? She's the blonde one.

Satellizer. If you decide to treat her as the main character instead of the actual main character, it's pretty alright,

Archived