The Official Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Misatouki

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe because of how long the manga and anime's been both going on for, perhaps the writers have begun to run out of ideas as fresh as they had in earlier arcs.

Would explain why they pulled the biggest cop out by making Obito Tobi.

I'm aware of what's going on, but only by friends telling me about it. I stopped caring about Naruto right after the Hokage Summit arc. It just got too ridiculous, drawn out, and boring to me.

I tried to get into it again 3 times last year but the newest episodes and mangas just can't keep me interested. The story has just become a too big of a cluster*censored* for me too care anymore.

I'm aware of what's going on, but only by friends telling me about it. I stopped caring about Naruto right after the Hokage Summit arc. It just got too ridiculous, drawn out, and boring to me.

I tried to get into it again 3 times last year but the newest episodes and mangas just can't keep me interested. The story has just become a too big of a cluster*censored* for me too care anymore.

Agreed. It's simply a mess of a series.

What are some other animes that are good right now? Excluding One Piece that is.

What are some other animes that are good right now? Excluding One Piece that is.

The only name I hear about a lot is Attack on Titan, but I've never seen it. I honestly don't watch much anime that comes out now a days (or read the comics) unless it really grabs my attention.

Beelzebub? I love the manga, anyway. It had a meh arc, but otherwise it's a pretty fun read.

Naruto's author comes across as not caring about his own manga anymore. Like, he wants to turn it into a DBZ-style, with Susano'o-Kyuubi combo and etc. I honestly only look forward to OP out of the Big 3, and Beelzebub as well for weekly releases.

Beelzebub? I love the manga, anyway. It had a meh arc, but otherwise it's a pretty fun read.

Naruto's author comes across as not caring about his own manga anymore. Like, he wants to turn it into a DBZ-style, with Susano'o-Kyuubi combo and etc. I honestly only look forward to OP out of the Big 3, and Beelzebub as well for weekly releases.

That's the one with the demon baby, correct? I might have pick that one up again, never really knew why i dropped that in the first place seeing as i always liked it.

I personally think AOT sucks from what I've seen.

If you mean good current anime, as in ones still making episodes then Kill la Kill, it's very good and the most popular late 2013/early 2014 anime atm in Japan.

Attack on Titan is a grower and takes some time before it grabs you. I love the art direction, characters and I also dig the storyline too.

However, the winner of the anime is really the fight scenes and there are a lot of them.

I like the sound of that. MIght have to take a look at that as well.

Yeah, you should check it out for sure. I was on-the-fence like Muur at first, tbh, I thought it was underwhelming until the unpredictable twists began emerging.

I want to check out Blue Exorcist but I'm not even sure if CrunchyRoll has it in their library. :(

If you're looking for a dub watchcartoonsonline has it.

Not sure you should mention that site since it's not a legal one.

I use to think Crunchy Roll sucked till I used it with trials I was sent. Is amazing with the full thing, would actually be worth paying for. Although I haz no monay.

Archived