Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Misatouki

The Official Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Never knew I would enjoy Kuroko No Basuke as much as I am (since I'm never into sports-cartoons/animes as much as others).

For those who have iPhones, DL the Crunchyroll app to be able to catch up with animes and watch them Ep-by-Ep.

Madoka Magica is a lot darker than I thought it would've been.

And most of the K-On! voice actresses being it in annoyed me at first, I thought there was just the one ¬_¬

I need to find a new fighting anime like Dragon Ball, Naruto, and YuYu Hakusho.

Watch A certain Magical Index Edited by Ayeee Soap

I need to find a new fighting anime like Dragon Ball, Naruto, and YuYu Hakusho.

• Ultimate Muscle
  • Sword Art Online
  • The Breaker
  • JoJos Bizzare Adventure

Don't watch a lot of Anime but I've been watching Blue Exorcist and I'm enjoying the hell out of it.

Madoka Magica is phenomenal. A lot darker than I would've expected and is brilliant, I really do recommend it.

Starting to get into a bunch of new animes, ive seen Death Note, Durarara, Angel Beats, black butler, Persona 4 (would definately recommend this to anyone who played the game) and of course the common ones, digimon, pokemon, yugioh etc. My favourites being Death Note (the first half of the series is the best storytelling in any media ive ever seen imo, just a perfect story with perfect characters, the second half, was good, but i wasnt a Near fan, in the slightest.) Also loved Durarara and Angel beats. Havnt yet seen an Anime i havnt enjoyed.

Oh, except Naruto

Naruto sucks.

Have started watching Attack on Titans, Ghost Hunt and Magi. Any others that you guys think i would like that are similar to the ones ive seen/like?

You may like I''S since you seem to like the teen based stuff. It's a great manga, and from what I've heard, the anime version of it is pretty nice as well.

Oh and because I'm still on my kick of reading this THE FLOWERS OF EVIL! BEST *censored*ING SERIES I'VE READ THIS YEAR!

Picked up volume one of MPD Psycho today. Paid a bit too much for it (bought for $5 when I could get it for $3 on Amazon), but it was worth the price. I'm loving it. I can't wait to get the TV Show of it and see how well it was handled.

Rewatching Tenchi Muyo after.... I really don't know how many years. Also plan to marathon Slayers and maybe even read the light novel.

Still need something new to read/watch.

For anyone who cares, Yugioh Arc-V is coming out this spring.

Edited by God of Lightning

Rewatching Tenchi Muyo after.... I really don't know how many years. Also plan to marathon Slayers and maybe even read the light novel.

Still need something new to read/watch.

For anyone who cares, Yugioh Arc-V is coming out this spring.

coughcoughcoughtheflowersofevilcoughcoughcough

Been watching Little Busters lately, tis awesome.

So apparently Goku's mom's name is Gine and she's gonna be revealed in April in Toriyama's new manga. He also said that IF there's a new DBZ movie, he wants Vegeta to be the star.

Goku's mom? A fight/movie that actually focuses on Vegeta? omg.

Now I've finished it, Little Busters is the best anime I've ever seen. I recommend to anyone to watch it. Season 1 and 2.

So apparently Goku's mom's name is Gine and she's gonna be revealed in April in Toriyama's new manga. He also said that IF there's a new DBZ movie, he wants Vegeta to be the star.

Goku's mom? A fight/movie that actually focuses on Vegeta? omg.

Vegeta was the source of a lot of awesome stuff in Battle of Gods imo, so he deserves it.

Anyone read Naruto? Like, up to date stuff, not what's been out in America or something.