The Official Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Misatouki

I wonder why they just include filler episodes, though. Maybe they don't feel like letting go of the series they are creating so they just expand their storylines? Eh.

Death Note is becoming pretty great (I'm on the 16th episode, I think), I'm going to watch Hajime No Ippo after I'm done with DN. Is HNI as good as they say?

Probably to keep interest and avoid catching up to the manga. I mean, more people will forget about an anime if it takes a break for a while to avoid catching up to manga. How close is the Naruto anime to the manga anyway?

Dunno, but I think Hajime No Ippo has over 1K chapters? DBZ if I recall had way less, and even OP hasn't gotten past 700. Though HNI may have been running for much longer.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So... Deadman Wonderland is about to end, there's one chapter left. I don't know why, but I was kind of expecting a tragic ending, glad I was wrong. Does anyone know if there going to do a second season?

There hasn't been a peep regarding a second season. You actually enjoyed the ending? I thought it was anti-climactic.

I wonder why they just include filler episodes, though. Maybe they don't feel like letting go of the series they are creating so they just expand their storylines? Eh.

Death Note is becoming pretty great (I'm on the 16th episode, I think), I'm going to watch Hajime No Ippo after I'm done with DN. Is HNI as good as they say?

Probably to keep interest and avoid catching up to the manga. I mean, more people will forget about an anime if it takes a break for a while to avoid catching up to manga. How close is the Naruto anime to the manga anyway?

Dunno, but I think Hajime No Ippo has over 1K chapters? DBZ if I recall had way less, and even OP hasn't gotten past 700. Though HNI may have been running for much longer.

I think the Naruto manga is, like, 300-odd episodes ahead from what I researched. There are 320 anime episodes listed on Naruto's Wikipedia page whereas I think there are 639 manga episodes. Unless I was just rushing and miscalculated my analysis, I may be right.

I was talking about the anime. I don't read mangas and due to the fact that I'm fasting this month, I often watch animes to pass time. I've begun watching Hajime No Ippo today and I really like how they develop Ippo.

It takes some time before he develops more skills gradually and you can tell that while he improves, a couple of his setbacks are major so they use the next episodes to show how he overcomes those too.

Finished an Anime :'\. This is why I like Pokemon, it never ends!

What anime was it?

If it wasn't Death Note, you need to watch that as your next anime.

Pfft, *censored*ing slow ass *Censored*z. I've been following K-ON since the first season came out in Japan. I've got both seasons and the movie in my hard drive, ready to watch whenever I feel.

Also, lol@Muur. Some girl I follow on Tumblr was badmouthing you for some redonkulous comment on a dating sim for girls.

Okay, not dubbed but w/ English subtitles.

Do you mean subbed? Try crunchyroll, but you will have to pay. I googled it for you.

I meant I googled sites where you can get your anime shows.

Yeah + I have to pay? What's the point, I've watched DN, am watching Hajime No Ippo and can find Code Geass and FMA on YouTube too. I'm sure Steins;Gate can be found somewhere for free.

The only reason I don't want to go on those anime stream sites are because I have no Norton and they may have annoying pop-ups and ads that give my laptop viruses.

Yeah, I know what you meant, pal.

Get AVG or Avast! or something better, then. I dunno if the stream sites have bad stuff, but I hear downloading is safer than online, at least for manga.

Oh, okay. I reread what I said and thought others might assume I meant I googled Crunchyroll.

Okay, not dubbed but w/ English subtitles.

Google search "HorribleSubs Steins;Gate," then look for the PirateBay link, which should be the first one to pop up for you. It has a fair amount of seeders and the whole season (minus the OVA episode). Just make sure you have Media Player Classic, and DirectX to be able to play it.

So, anybody here watch Hellsing at all? 'Cause you really should. Mainly Hellsing Ultimate.

Vampires vs Nazis vs The Catholic Church, blood, guts, and police girl bewbies.

See, I saw the original series before Ultimate came out, so it felt like a chore just to rewatch basically some of the same episodes. By the time the new plot came out, I just felt like dropping it. Still, the Valentine brothers kick ass.

Whoever tells you not to watch WataMote is a failure at life.

2w49nwz.png

Also, lol@Muur. Some girl I follow on Tumblr was badmouthing you for some redonkulous comment on a dating sim for girls.

Link the tumblr thing.

Not sure if it's been said, but for anyone who cares, Sword Art Online is coming to toonami in August. I probably won't watch as. I've already seen it subbed along with a few other reasons. It's alright but not that great.

You're a little late there. Toonami aired the first episode last night.

Archived