The Official Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Misatouki

About Lucky Channel? It isn't a supposed to be a ' tv channel', it's just supposed to be a tv show about the main part of the show. It's just an outlet for the self-reflexive humour.

That's what I'm confused about. From the segments I've seen, Lucky Channel made out that Lucky Star is a tv show of Lucky Channel going off on the times the characters were reviewed and stuff on Lucky Channel so I've gotten the impression that Lucky Star is a tv show where as Lucky Channel is a station that airs/runs Lucky Star. But in the last episode, it looks like it was implied that Lucky Channel exists within Lucky Star despite Lucky Star existing within Lucky Channel. Luckeption?

Also bump for random anime ideas to watch <_<

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, the idea of Lucky Channel is that it's a review show about Lucky Star, however when the Lucky Channel people are in Lucky Star, the Lucky Star regulars see them as nothing more than normal people, not hosts of a show about them. I think they intentionally made it like that to be a mind *censored*.

I have a list i'm slowly going to get through:

Fate Stay Night

Koi Kaze

Scrapped Princess

DearS

Koi Kaze has some seriously messed up subject matter, but apparently it's really well done and handled well. I imagine it'll be quite hard to sit through though.

What your list should be:

•  
  • The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
  • Welcome to the NHK
  • Ergo Proxy

What your list is:

•  
  • Crap
  • Crap
  • Shit
  • tihS

I mean, I am the one who recommended Lucky Star to you. The least your ass could do is watch the first episode of Haruhi Suzumiya... and yes, all three are dubbed. Now as for the whole Akira deal, she WAS going to be on the episode, but she was sick, therefore missed being on the episode, explaining why a cutout of her was there. As for Crazy Moon's question on the OVA, it was with Konata.

Misatouki out!

I would like to get into Wolf's Rain because I hear it's really good but the design of the villain in it keeps throwing me off and makes me ignore the show..

It's honestly one of the best ever. And don't let the design of a character make you ignore it and watch it. You'll be hooked after a few episodes.

Could anyone advise me on some short animes? Like 6 - 12 episode ones? I don't feel like committing to another long-ish one at the moment.

Rurouni Kenshin Trust, Betrayal, and Reflection are all 2 episodes long each. However if that's the case, buy the original versions as the director's cuts are edited to be in the format of a movie.

Could anyone advise me on some short animes? Like 6 - 12 episode ones? I don't feel like committing to another long-ish one at the moment.

I think Disgaea anime is supposed to be about 12 episodes and I was told Fooly Cooly is supposed to be like 6,though I seriously could've sworn it was more than that.

Archived