Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Misatouki

The Official Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Hah, I thought they were pretty funny. I really liked the first live action video, since it was just a parody of the opening titles. Some of the others weren't as good.

How good is Dot Hack? Not the Twilight one. I only got to see a few episodes of it, just what came in a bonus disc with the third Dot Hack game.

I left Durarara a day, and couldn't remember anything about it. Therefore i'm skipping it and watching Familiar Of Zero instead. So far, it's been surprisingly good.

Edited by el fufu

so i've been watching some fairy tail. no lie it's pretty good, but i'm more of a fan for dubbed anime lol, so funimation and hulu only hold so much dubbed for free... does anyone know of any other legit, free sites that might have this anime dubbed. or plz suggest me some good (anime) ones that have already been fully dubbed and up online, and nothing mainstream like, one piece, bleach, or stuff like that.

Edited by King Jay

I left Durarara a day, and couldn't remember anything about it. Therefore i'm skipping it and watching Familiar Of Zero instead. So far, it's been surprisingly good.

You no longer get an opinion, and I will never speak to you again. Rot in Hell you loli with very slightly good taste in anime.

I'm going fan boy right no. Why? Because I read that there is going to be a live action Rurouni Kenshin movie next year in August.

I'm going fan boy right no. Why? Because I read that there is going to be a live action Rurouni Kenshin movie next year in August.

Yeah, I'm pretty excited about that too. Though Satoh Takeru is a little skinny for Kenshin. laughing.gif

Yeah, I'm pretty excited about that too. Though Satoh Takeru is a little skinny for Kenshin. laughing.gif

Put him in enough robes and he'll look fatter lol.

For those interested, here is the trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfabx0-o8qI

I thought the Lucky Star OVA was pretty decent. A good bunch up of stories that were enjoyable.

Konata as a witch/fairy godmother was weirding me out for a little bit. I liked it but still found it odd for her to be one, but then it was all a dream. Now did Tsukasa hear Kagami say she wanted to join bodies with Tsukasa or Konata?

About Lucky Channel? It isn't a supposed to be a ' tv channel', it's just supposed to be a tv show about the main part of the show. It's just an outlet for the self-reflexive humour.

Haven't looked in the spoiler since I intend to watch the OVA at some point, so if there's a question in there, I wont be able to know it :X