The Official Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Misatouki

One Piece:

...so it was Sabo.

Ace is literally the only dead person in this series.

I bet Gol D. Roger still lives on the last island -_-

Sabo's death was never confirmed, and there were hints he was alive.

Ace died, Roger died, Ace's mom died, Whitebeard died, Hiruluk died, Bellemere died, apparently Zoro's female friend died, people of Robin's hometown died, Usopp's mom died, Brook's crew died, Franky's mentor died, and Jinbei's "brother" died. I don't get how you claim Ace is the only dead person in the series.

Besides, Oda always meant the series to be fun and lighthearted.

:lol: come on, you know what I mean.

The only people who died "on-screen" were Ace & Whitebeard. Even with a lot people getting into situations were they shouldn't have been able to survive. Mr 2, The Falcon-man in Alabasta, Sabo, Zoro several times, etc

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One Piece:

...so it was Sabo.

Ace is literally the only dead person in this series.

I bet Gol D. Roger still lives on the last island -_-

Sabo's death was never confirmed, and there were hints he was alive.

Ace died, Roger died, Ace's mom died, Whitebeard died, Hiruluk died, Bellemere died, apparently Zoro's female friend died, people of Robin's hometown died, Usopp's mom died, Brook's crew died, Franky's mentor died, and Jinbei's "brother" died. I don't get how you claim Ace is the only dead person in the series.

Besides, Oda always meant the series to be fun and lighthearted.

:lol: come on, you know what I mean.

The only people who died "on-screen" were Ace & Whitebeard. Even with a lot people getting into situations were they shouldn't have been able to survive. Mr 2, The Falcon-man in Alabasta, Sabo, Zoro several times, etc

True, but to be honest, Sabo's survival was hinted at. Dragon saved someone, and there were three sake cups at Ace's grave. Zoro also can't die since he's part of the crew, and he's supposed to be tougher than nails. Makes him badass, especially when he fought Arlong's crew despite the horrible wound Mihawk gave him.

Make your own thread. People who watched nonanime cartoons acted like stuck-up asshats, so y'all can go do yourselves in the ass.

Besides, the new thread will get more attention unless someone plans on changing the thread title.

Oh, and those of you who read manga, apparently there's no new chapter this week due to Golden Week in Japan. We might get early chapters, but chances are low.

I vote new thread

Akira Toriyama recently had an interview about DBZ and revealed Androids 17 and 18's real names. He also revealed other information like what 17 was doing after he was revived. He became a park ranger, married a zoologist, and adopted two kids.

I've been slacking on anime since the last set finished, meaning the ones that ended in March. Keep meaning to watch new series and keep not bothering. Got a list I wanna get through D:.

I did watch Lucky Star though, shit K-On.

Yeah I think it should be 2 separate threads.

Anyone know where I can possibly get Cromartie High School on DVD? That anime was awesome! Awesome and random.

^

ebay?

I vote new thread

Akira Toriyama recently had an interview about DBZ and revealed Androids 17 and 18's real names. He also revealed other information like what 17 was doing after he was revived. He became a park ranger, married a zoologist, and adopted two kids.

#17's name is Lapis and #18's is Lazuli.

I seriously hope it's a reference to the actual stone and not because of Minecraft.

I didn't realize there WERE illegal sites, but after seeing the edit of my last post, I went looking & there are, but there are also legal sites as well & so I shall be using those to watch & link from from now on.

Sorry for the link :) & Thanks for opening my eyes to that, don't wanna get in any trouble.....I'm a good person :)

The legal once I recall are Crunchyroll and Wakanim. Crunchyroll has a shit tonne of ads if you don't buy a pass though (you can get free ones as when people buy passes, they get short free ones and people are nice enough to give them out). It's worth it, the quality is amazing, you can get 1040. Unpaid you just get some bleh one (still better than the illegal ones) with like 5 ad breaks. Not worth the quality for the ad breaks.

Archived