The Official Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Misatouki

<3 you too.

Death Note was perfect until

L

died.

It just wasn't the same anymore and there was no reason to symphatize with either Near, Melo or Light

Yeah, I couldn't sympathize with Light but he's one of those villainous characters you still want to win, unless you disliked him from his first real change.

It's weird, too, because you usually want the bad guy to lose but in his case; you want to see him triumphant on his ambitious mission.

(P.S: Near was shit, though. Not as intelligent as L, either, IMO).

Agreed on all counts. Death Note should have ended with the first season.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Second one has Yugi, Jaden, and the third main good guy. I don't know his name as I stopped watching around when Jaden was the main character...I really disliked those Elemental Heroes.

They also had a booster pack as well, with every card in it being a Secret Rare. Malaefic Blue Eyes White Dragon and Malaefic Red Eyes B. Dragon were 2 of them available.

Speaking of the Pyramid of Light, that was one of the cards that is broken in the movie. The actual card does not have the ability it has in the movie.

The second Movie is calls Bonds Beyond Time. It's on YT if you wanna watch. Doubt it's a legal link so I'll avoid linking it.

I'd probably watch the Dragonball and Naruto series again if they removed majority of the fillers. They're what scared me away from anime and kept me on the manga.

There's loads of lists out there that list what episodes are filler so you can avoid them.

Humor and it was different at the time. It wasn't like Dragon Ball Z where power was the difference maker. Naruto required strategy and talent, not just power like it does nowadays. Kishimoto told the story of a teenage ninja well with great humor.

Bonds Beyond Time was a disappointment with too many plot holes

the biggest being being Paradox's whole plan of killing Pegasus AFTER he's already created duel monsters.

Thankfully, the abridged version made up for it. The Digimon crossover at the end of Hunters however, was just plain terrible and pointless.

You could make an essay about everything that's wrong with Nardo.

I remember Dragon Ball was all about strategy and technique and as the story progressed into Z, it became a power level fest and the dragon balls became an after thought, I'll always like Dragon Ball and Saiyan - Namek Saga the best

It wasn't entirely about strategy and technique though, it was also about power, primarily.

I know right?

Although Bleach is kind of funny in how they're not even trying to come up with logic that makes sense, even for Kenny's standards, who always had lazy logic as to why he's able to do the things he do. But this week takes the cake.

"Oh, you have imagined that your body is made of steel. Well, I'm imagining I'm cutting steel now, so bam, my swing is stronger now, you getting cut, suck my dick bitch, it's Kenpachi all day ho, shout out to Unohana."

Although in all fairness, steel was a bad choice after the Arrancar-arc, where everybody already had steel-like skin.

Archived