The Official Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Misatouki

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Madoka Magica is a lot darker than I thought it would've been.

And most of the K-On! voice actresses being it in annoyed me at first, I thought there was just the one ¬_¬

Starting to get into a bunch of new animes, ive seen Death Note, Durarara, Angel Beats, black butler, Persona 4 (would definately recommend this to anyone who played the game) and of course the common ones, digimon, pokemon, yugioh etc. My favourites being Death Note (the first half of the series is the best storytelling in any media ive ever seen imo, just a perfect story with perfect characters, the second half, was good, but i wasnt a Near fan, in the slightest.) Also loved Durarara and Angel beats. Havnt yet seen an Anime i havnt enjoyed.

Oh, except Naruto

Naruto sucks.

Have started watching Attack on Titans, Ghost Hunt and Magi. Any others that you guys think i would like that are similar to the ones ive seen/like?

You may like I''S since you seem to like the teen based stuff. It's a great manga, and from what I've heard, the anime version of it is pretty nice as well.

Oh and because I'm still on my kick of reading this THE FLOWERS OF EVIL! BEST *censored*ING SERIES I'VE READ THIS YEAR!

• 2 weeks later...

Rewatching Tenchi Muyo after.... I really don't know how many years. Also plan to marathon Slayers and maybe even read the light novel.

Still need something new to read/watch.

For anyone who cares, Yugioh Arc-V is coming out this spring.

coughcoughcoughtheflowersofevilcoughcoughcough

• 1 month later...

So apparently Goku's mom's name is Gine and she's gonna be revealed in April in Toriyama's new manga. He also said that IF there's a new DBZ movie, he wants Vegeta to be the star.

Goku's mom? A fight/movie that actually focuses on Vegeta? omg.

Vegeta was the source of a lot of awesome stuff in Battle of Gods imo, so he deserves it.

Archived