The Official Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Misatouki

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, it's kinda fun going back and buying up my old collection, mangas I never owned but loved, and ones I've been wanting to get.

Just ordered Uzumaki volume 1 and a Hideshi Hino manga.

BTW, I started my own Yu-Gi-Oh series that returns to the roots of just playing different games instead of one.

No, though I did do that when I was younger. I pretty much in the fan fiction of a forum I go to started my own YGO series while I was giving my tokusatsu series a small hiatus. Here's the plot summary I use for it on the other forum:

Within the halls of humanity, there have always been records of monstrous happenings. From stealing, to rape, to murder, and many other crimes, there has always been a known record of those who sin. And when those people die, they would be judged by Yan. He alone would decide who would spend eternity in paradise, and who would spend it in a nightmarish realm.

In the 21st century, crime has risen, it now being committed by by adults and youth. No country struck harder by this then Japan. The government tries all they can, but they never seem to put a stop to it, leaving the nation in fear for all of it's enhabitants.

Yamahiko is a 15 year old boy living in the underbelly of Shinjuku. Everyday, he watches the world around him fall apart due to this increase and crime, it affecting everybody from his family, friends, classmates, and even strangers. After being left for dead after being robbed, and his little sister kidnapped, Yamahiko slips into Purgatory, where he meets Yan. Yan grants Yamahiko the gift of life, but in return, enters his body to help judge the criminals of the world.

Now, with the power of death's judge on his side, Yamahiko will rip his way through Shinjuku in an attempt to find his sister before it's too late, bringing justice to all of those worthy of it. Court is in session, and what type of hellish game will decide the verdict?

Pretty much, I'm writing it to be in the vein of how the first series was in that it wasn't just a card game, and had a ton of games being played.

Hulu has the newest naruto episodes on there even though they are subbed. This weeks episode was pretty damn good. Itachi actually feeling remorse for kabuto.

Other than that I don't know if Pokemon X/Y the series and Yugioh Zexal count but I watch them too with subs or just RAW

Zexal is a clusterfudge

• 2 weeks later...

Archived