The Official Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Misatouki

Not sure if it's been said, but for anyone who cares, Sword Art Online is coming to toonami in August. I probably won't watch as. I've already seen it subbed along with a few other reasons. It's alright but not that great.

It aired last night lol

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sword Art Online.

Ewwww

*Censored* you mother *censored*er!

No seriously to each their own I suppose. What don't you like about it?

I really don't know lol. I watched it with 4Chan that may be the problem lawl. I'm going to re watch it. and see.

Sword Art Online.

Ewwww

*Censored* you mother *censored*er!

No seriously to each their own I suppose. What don't you like about it?

I really don't know lol. I watched it with 4Chan that may be the problem lawl. I'm going to re watch it. and see.

It may very well be lol

I liked SAO. I can't say it was a great anime, but it was alright.

Also, lol@Muur. Some girl I follow on Tumblr was badmouthing you for some redonkulous comment on a dating sim for girls.

Link the tumblr thing.

Nah, I'm fine just laughing at you for playing a girls dating sim.

Lmao I played it a few times and then got bored. Now I just troll the forums. I'm quite disliked as that random tumblr chick showed there.

You have a weird sense of trolling if you think it means to give out bad advice on how to hook up with one of the guys in the game. I don't know why you would think covering it up by saying you troll a forum for girls dating sims would make you look any better. :lol:

3328k5x.png

You have a weird sense of trolling if you think it means to give out bad advice on how to hook up with one of the guys in the game. I don't know why you would think covering it up by saying you troll a forum for girls dating sims would make you look any better. :lol:

I've never given advice on picking up guys on the game. I'm probably the worst at the game, my scores are all in minus'.

The only problem with Death Note was that:

the normal Light didn't seem interesting to me. When he had given up his possession of the notebook, that's when my interest decreased a little. When he had repossessed the notebook from Higuchi, I was happy again.

I concur, the Yotsuba arc was meh-worthy; they could have fleshed them out a bit more or made more engaging characters.

God of Lightning: What did you dislike about it because if it sucked, you must have more than one drawback with it?

The only problem with Death Note was that:

the normal Light didn't seem interesting to me. When he had given up his possession of the notebook, that's when my interest decreased a little. When he had repossessed the notebook from Higuchi, I was happy again.

I concur, the Yotsuba arc was meh-worthy; they could have fleshed them out a bit more or made more engaging characters.

God of Lightning: What did you dislike about it because if it sucked, you must have more than one drawback with it?

Been some years, so I don't remember to well. All I remember is that I hated the characters.

Archived