The Official Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Misatouki

Isn't Yosuga no Sora that ecchi anime that has incest in it? I've heard that title before, and I've read what it's about, so... WTFITS?! Also, it's not actually hentai... and the reason it's probably not sold in the US is because there hasn't been a release of it being dubbed, or (professionally) subbed.

Also, another anime to watch is Hyouka. Well worth getting into now. It's going to be a 26 episode show, and this week (Sunday) will be the 18th. I prefer Commie's subs for it (and for many other anime).

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Death Note is deffinetly my No.1

Detectiv Conan very close...

and beside of these two I'm just reading the manga

Soul Eater (NOT), Naruto, One Piece, Elfen Lied, Shaman King, Fairy Tail.

Oh and Inuyasha.

Full Metal Alchimist

Full Metal planet. = Fun, dressed as Anime

I highly recommend Death Note and One Piece for those who haven't started reading or watching it.

My Anime/Manga Stats (Manga/Anime up to date are in Italics)

Currently Reading - One Piece, Toriko, Blue Exorcist, Hunter X Hunter

Completed - Dragon Ball, Death Note

On Hold/Dropped - Beelzebub, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fairy Tail

My Top 5 Anime/Manga

1. One Piece

2. Hunter X Hunter

3. Death Note

4. Dragon Ball

5. Blue Exorcist

One Piece is boring now, Bleach is getting good, Naruto knows how to get you. They start out on Naruto just before the good part then to Sasuke and all over again.

How is One Piece boring currently? The Punk Hazard arc is really entertaining. I reckon you're talking about the Fishman Island arc.

Not a fan of death note. Did not help that it was spoiled.

If you have not seen it I recommend the Index and Railgun series to anybody i enjoyed it alot especially the Light Novels.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The anime I've been keeping up with this season have been:

- Robotics;Notes

- K Project

- Zetsuen no Tempest

- Shinsekai Yori

- Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

- BTOOOM!

- Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai

The latter is the comedy relief for me this season. I'm still a little iffy on Shinsekai Yori, especially after episode five, but my interest is still there. However, after seeing the apparent relationship chart, I know that I will never be prepared for what's to come. :lol:

Robotics;Notes is probably my favorite this season. Loved Steins;Gate, so I was pretty hyped for this one. Note, you don't have to watch Steins;Gate or Chaos;Head to get into Robotics;Notes as far as I know. There was a slight connection to C;H on the first episode, but that's about it so far. The art is very nice, and the characters are pretty interesting themselves.

K Project is the close second. Like R;N, the art and characters are good, and while the first episode was a little confusing to get into, after that, it all starts to make a little more sense. It's a pretty interesting story, as well.

If you like Black Lagoon or GantZ, you'll definitely enjoy watching BTOOOM!, as (IMO) it's pretty reminiscent to GantZ, with Black Lagoon-esque art style.

I've heard Psycho Pass was pretty good, but I can't say I've bothered to get into it.

• 3 months later...

You mother*censored*ers, stop letting this topic die!

Dropped K Project, what an underwhelming ending. Anyway, I got into Oreshura, or the full title, Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru... as I said, Oreshura. It's reminiscent to Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai, just a little more on the comedy side. It's not bad if you're into those comedy-harem style anime.

The second half of Robotics;Notes is starting to pick up, like it's previous season, Steins;Gate. I'm loving it so far.

You mother*censored*ers, stop letting this topic die!

Dropped K Project, what an underwhelming ending. Anyway, I got into Oreshura, or the full title, Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru... as I said, Oreshura. It's reminiscent to Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai, just a little more on the comedy side. It's not bad if you're into those comedy-harem style anime.

The second half of Robotics;Notes is starting to pick up, like it's previous season, Steins;Gate. I'm loving it so far.

Hmm may pick it up.

Actually, this has been a question I've wanted to ask for a while, but which subbers do you guys prefer? I download almost exclusively for Commie Subs and Coalgirls. Every once in a while I'll also download from Mazui, Horriblesubs, and GG.

• 4 months later...

Archived