The Official Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Misatouki

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just sneaked into some episode that were uploaded full lenght to youtube (with an amazingly awful german dub) and it looks just lik ethe pics I found on google. Tits and even more tits. Interestingly enough, in the few minutes I watched, I've seen allmost rape, zombies and a lot of cursing. Seems.....

FANTASTIC!

That's all the series is. It's basically the hentai version of Dawn of the Dead, except you only get to see one girl's tits, everybody else's are censored.

Has anyone here ever watched Darker Than Black? My brother recommended it to me and I'm going through the first season and it's pretty damn good.

I've been meaning too. I'm sure you told me about it a few months ago, in fact, although that could be a case of my terrible memory mixing people up.

Just found the FUNimation channel on youtube and decided to start watching the sub of Darker Than Black, something I've been wanting to since I couldn't get into the manga because of the pages being in blue..

Looking at the playlist, what would be suggested to be must watches? I've read all of Fullmetal Alchemist and have watched most of Brotherhood as I've said on here before, but not much of the first series for already said reasons. C3, Deadman Wonderland, Shakugan no Shana III - Final, Haganai, Is This A Zombie?, Xenosaga, Chäos;HEAd, Heaven's Lost Property, Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040, .hack//Quantum, Fairy Tail, Hero Tales, Samurai Champloo, Baka and Test, Disgaea, Spice and Wolf II, Project Blue Earth SOS, Vandread, Excel Saga, Chobits, FLCL(watched and read already), Linebarrels of Iron, DROP, The Count of Monte Cristo: Gankutsuou, Noir, Witchblade, Gungrave, Strike Witches, Trinity Blood, Aria: The Scarlett Ammo, Afro Samurai, [C]-Control, Slayers TRY, Eden of the East, Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu, Slayers NEXT, Slayers, Basilisk, Dragonaut: The Resonance, Jinki: Extend, Kenichi, Big Windup, Tower of Druaga: The Sword of Uruk, Desert Punk, Mushi-shi, Gad Guard, School Rumble 2nd Semester, Gun X Sword, Blassreiter, Freezing, School Rumble, and Fractale.

That's no where near all of them, but I'm not looking through 300+ playlists O.O

Has anyone here ever watched Darker Than Black? My brother recommended it to me and I'm going through the first season and it's pretty damn good.

I've been meaning too. I'm sure you told me about it a few months ago, in fact, although that could be a case of my terrible memory mixing people up.

I highly recommend it, the anime is awesome and I'm really liking the dub. Watched both series plus the extra episode's (but I recommend watching the extra episodes in between the first season and the Gemini episodes.

*censored* I haven't read a Naruto manga since Naruto was fighting Pain. What's happened since? I'm too lazy to get caught up since that's about 2 years of manga to read.

A crapload of bullsh*t.And the Raikage.

I was kind of hoping for an answer that explained more...I can't believe the series isn't done yet.

And if anyone's interested, the Macross Plus OVA has been uploaded officially on youtube. I definitely recommend it to everyone. It's four episodes.

Just found the FUNimation channel on youtube and decided to start watching the sub of Darker Than Black, something I've been wanting to since I couldn't get into the manga because of the pages being in blue..

Looking at the playlist, what would be suggested to be must watches? I've read all of Fullmetal Alchemist and have watched most of Brotherhood as I've said on here before, but not much of the first series for already said reasons. C3, Deadman Wonderland, Shakugan no Shana III - Final, Haganai, Is This A Zombie?, Xenosaga, Chäos;HEAd, Heaven's Lost Property, Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040, .hack//Quantum, Fairy Tail, Hero Tales, Samurai Champloo, Baka and Test, Disgaea, Spice and Wolf II, Project Blue Earth SOS, Vandread, Excel Saga, Chobits, FLCL(watched and read already), Linebarrels of Iron, DROP, The Count of Monte Cristo: Gankutsuou, Noir, Witchblade, Gungrave, Strike Witches, Trinity Blood, Aria: The Scarlett Ammo, Afro Samurai, [C]-Control, Slayers TRY, Eden of the East, Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu, Slayers NEXT, Slayers, Basilisk, Dragonaut: The Resonance, Jinki: Extend, Kenichi, Big Windup, Tower of Druaga: The Sword of Uruk, Desert Punk, Mushi-shi, Gad Guard, School Rumble 2nd Semester, Gun X Sword, Blassreiter, Freezing, School Rumble, and Fractale.

That's no where near all of them, but I'm not looking through 300+ playlists O.O

Those bolded I think we be good places to start. Not sure fully about Eden of the East, because I got recommended that and I haven't started yet.

<p>TheNetworkZ-Sasuke attacks the Kages only get his a** handed to him,put gets saved by Kishi's hard on.Tobi starts a war pitting akatsuki against the five nations.Kabuto uses Edo Tensei to bring back a bunch of dead peopl for akatsuki's side as well as kidnap yamato to make about 10,000 white zetsus.Narutwat gets another powerup and apparently befriends the fox(whose name is apparently kurama)to get yet another powerup.The only way to beat the edos is through massive TNJ and PNJ plus sealing.The majority of them let themselves lose.The real Madara is also revealed.Haven't actually read Naruto since October so I'm not sure about some stuff.

To whoever listed Disgaea as to watch,don't.Play the games instead.

Well, Afro Samurai is a really good, short anime. If you want something more long term, then try Code Geass

Gurren Lagann is a really good quick anime. Only 28 episodes. Also, Cowboy Bebop is a classic.

Thanks guys. :)

Cowboy Bebop was a show that I was watching before it got cancelled here. Afro Samurai looks cool, so those two will keep me occupied.

I finished Full Metal Alchemist and I have to say, it was pretty good, but the last few parts really didn't got me, it seemed like a story kids would do in school without planning the end and just trying to explain everything quickly and stuff it with stuff that doesn't really make sense. Unsatiefied with the end, might watch the Brootherhood Season and hope for a better end. Will start Full Metal Panic next and then Zombieboobrape (Aka HofTD)

Archived