The Official Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Misatouki

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read the last two, now. I found BM to be superior to DN consistently while after L's death DN wasn't that good for me. Biased? Maybe, as I do love BM a lot.

Until you like Naruto and read more OP, your taste in manga shall be questionable. >:(

Read the last two, now. I found BM to be superior to DN consistently while after L's death DN wasn't that good for me. Biased? Maybe, as I do love BM a lot.

Until you like Naruto and read more OP, your taste in manga shall be questionable. >:(

Pfft, the only manga I've ever gone out of my way to actually take time to read have been Haruhi Suzumiya (including the light novels), Higurashi, Black Lagoon, and Welcome to the NHK.

Anyone watch something called DuRaRaRa think? It's about a girl who wears a motorcycle helmet cause her head is missing,I actually like it.

DRRR!! is one of my top five animes. Oh jeez, please tell me you're not watching the dubbed version? The dubs for that, and GantZ are abominations. The only saving grace for the dubs is Izaya being played by what's his face... same voice actor for Koizumi from Haruhi Suzumiya. Izaya is my favorite anime villain. :)

I moved onto Clannad about 2 days ago. 6 episodes in and i'm still not quite sure why i'm watching it.

You'll finish the first season, move onto the second and then watch the movie. Trust me, that's how I was too... it gets so goddamn depressing in the second season. :cry:

Anyone watch something called DuRaRaRa think? It's about a girl who wears a motorcycle helmet cause her head is missing,I actually like it.

DRRR!! is one of my top five animes. Oh jeez, please tell me you're not watching the dubbed version? The dubs for that, and GantZ are abominations. The only saving grace for the dubs is Izaya being played by what's his face... same voice actor for Koizumi from Haruhi Suzumiya. Izaya is my favorite anime villain. :)

. Yeah the dub is what I'm watching lol should I watch the original?? And I'm lost,is that how she talks is VIA that talk pad thingy?

. Yeah the dub is what I'm watching lol should I watch the original?? And I'm lost,is that how she talks is VIA that talk pad thingy?

Yes, and yes. She can't talk, it's just all narration of what her voice would sound like, and what she's typed.

Pfft, the only manga I've ever gone out of my way to actually take time to read have been Haruhi Suzumiya (including the light novels), Higurashi, Black Lagoon, and Welcome to the NHK.

Ho, BM is worth it.

If you read this week's Naruto:

I SO TOTALLY *censored*IN CALLED! It's why I kept calling him Tobi! I *censored*ING KNEW IT! I wanna see Madara in action now.

I hope to god that Tobi/Dude with mask ain't just some Random guy. I'd die of happiness if it was Orochimaru, but that'll never happen.... :'(

Same here. Some say Izuna, some say Obito (idiots), and some say Madara.

Clannad drew tears from me, and i'm only 9 episodes through.

Holy shit is the second season going to make you hate life.

It wasn't sobbing uncontrollably or anything. Just a trickle or two. I tend to get tearful at a lot of things; Even Carlito's Way makes me cry.

I still stand by my previous comment.

I'm doing a paper on anime and my teacher is wanting me to cite some things that would explain anime to people who have no idea what it is basically. So I'm trying to find some magazines/journals and other forms of media that would do this.

To the Internet!

I'm doing a paper on anime and my teacher is wanting me to cite some things that would explain anime to people who have no idea what it is basically. So I'm trying to find some magazines/journals and other forms of media that would do this.

The best way of describing anime is that it's Japanese animation, or Japanese cartoons. Of course they don't call it "Japanese Animation" in Japan, so it's just "animation", or "anime" for short. If you're looking for a way to actually explain anime, good luck. :lol:

Archived