The Official Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Misatouki

Tons of dubs are horrible, dude. They water it down and censor shit out, like Shikamaru smoking (at least in the American manga) either because of the parents or to avoid corrupting the kids, which I find stupid. Parents avoid issues too much, it's time they confront their kids. Sofa king annoying.

How far did you get before you gave up on the manga?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, you have like, 65 (?) chapters to go to be caught up! Read, now, for your own sake! D: LUFFY COMMANDS YOU TO!

It's actually "we todded," I think. Anyway, read OP and catch up, the latest arc is...

Okay, never mind. <_<

So, I've just regained consciousness after experiencing an amazing nerdgasm (or otakugasm, whichever you prefer). I got done watching the final episode of Steins;Gate... then I hear that a movie for it has been greenlit and that's when I had a reaction like so (0:33 to 0:38):

(this anime is Welcome to the NHK)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh-zHyTtDSA

I miss original Yu-Gi-Oh. Evil Marek was definitely a good villain.

Did you know that apparently, 4Kids skipped first season or something of the anime? It's what I read anyawy, and apparently manga started months before the duel with Kiba or Pegasus, I think. I forgot.

M3J, would you know of any other animes similar to Elfen Lied?

Honestly, I don't. NOt sure what you're lookin for, though. Pedophilia, women fighting, gore, amnesia, or incest? Mayn more choices, even.

I miss original Yu-Gi-Oh. Evil Marek was definitely a good villain.

Did you know that apparently, 4Kids skipped first season or something of the anime? It's what I read anyawy, and apparently manga started months before the duel with Kiba or Pegasus, I think. I forgot.

Season Zero? yeah it was only aired in japan.

Why didn't 4Kids bring that here? :\

Is lucy the one at the door in the last episode of Elfen Lied? I can't figure it out.

She's the one who goes all "nyu nyu" and is gentle, but somehow turns into a dangerous bitch that kills when triggered for some reason that I forget.

He was asking who was at the door at the end of the anime. In the manga, it is Nyu.

Nice, bout time she sexes up Kouta. (puts those extra hands to use :DDDDD )

I'm a bit disappointed bout' the ending. The copious amounts of violence and bewbz led me to believe that the end would be some naked diclonius massacre or something to that effect but instead we get one big happy family....I am not pleased.....

Oh didn't see that part.

Wait, she *censored*ed Kouta? Whaaaa? O_o

You shocked there's a happy ending? The series is *censored*ed up but not THAT *censored*ed up. Also, did you see Kouta's wife in the anime? Never saw her in the manga.

Didn't Nyu die? Kouta's cousin is his wife if I guessed right based on who Kouta's kids look more like.

Wha? Poon? What?

And does anyone read Bloody Monday? On its third and apparently final season so far. Love the series, it's amazing.

The ending of the manga is majorly different from the end of the anime, TTH. The show ended quite a bit away from where the manga went.

THIS IS WHY I HATE ADAPTATIONS!

Anyone gonna get any anime on Blu-Ray? DBZ? DB? YYH?

Yu Yu Hakusho on BLu-Ray would be win. First season would be meh though.

Archived