The Official Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Misatouki

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone recommend some solid horror manga or anime for me? 

Only briefly dabbled really, read Junji Itos work and really dig his stuff. Looking for some more in that vein really. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

It's so good. Ngl I was okay with waiting til June, but I was kinda bummed when all my friends went to the theater this weekend. Just still not comfortable going yet. But yeah, I loved it.

I now have depression. ???

Guest Fight Me.
4 minutes ago, Jeb ? said:

Wait so what happens to the money you spent buying it lol

I still have it on My Videos...

It seems some people have gotten refunds contacting Sony. I sent a message to AskPlaystation and they just redirected me to a link to talk to their bot. It sucks cause they only let you answer in multiple choice answers, you can't explain your situation. So since I already watched it, they wouldn't give it to me. I guess I could try calling...but yeah, this sucks lmao

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Started watching Jojo's Bizzare Adventures last Monday, im on Season 3 Episode 27. My sister said im speed running the series. I've been giving her some of my reactions texting her and she'll say like YOURE THAT FAR! Lol She said I should watch it, decided too, and I'm really enjoying it. I'm planning on making some Perler Bead Art of most of the characters

Finished Part 4 yesterday, now I need to find a site for Part 5. Curse you Sister for getting me hooked on this show lol. Gonna miss Part 4 Characters 

• 1 month later...

Haven't seen this here so here lol. Golden Wind isn't even on Netflix, I have to go to a website where I watch it for free. Won't watch the trailer because I haven't finished Golden Wind and I don't want anything spoiled, I don't even watch the intros because spoilers

• 1 month later...
Guest Fight Me.

Disappointed the first half of Demon Slayer season 2 will just be the movie, but at least they announced the next arc after that will begin sometime in December.

Excited for the next season of My Hero! My brother not so much, now that he's into the manga he just complains about how it could be better. :lol:

22 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Excited for the next season of My Hero! My brother not so much, now that he's into the manga he just complains about how it could be better. :lol:

I'm in the exact same boat as your brother honestly. This has easily been the weakest season production-wise and the story it's based on is at zero fault. Some of the decisions the studio made just blow my mind.

I'm glad you're still enjoying it at least.

been watching yugioh vrains since they finally finished dubbing it. its defo the worth of the ygo series so far

On 9/23/2021 at 11:50 AM, AlterNation said:

Season 2 of Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid just wrapped up and it was tremendous and absolutely gorgeous. I love this show and I really hope we get a third season.

I'm so happy that KyoAni were able to come back so strongly after all they've been through.

sounds good, will watch it when the second season has finished its dub

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived