The Official Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Misatouki

Guest Fight Me.
1 hour ago, AlterNation said:

Not gonna lie, the most recent episode of My Hero Academia might be my favourite of the whole series. I had a massive smile throughout the whole thing because it was so wholesome. The next 2 episodes are gonna be nuts though, so I can't wait for that.

On a separate note, today I've started watching One Piece. May as well since the world's gone mad. One episode down, over 900 to go... oof.

You should look up One Pace. They cut out all the fillers you don't need to watch, cuts it down to half I believe. I need to get around continuing my One Piece journey too. Kinda took a break after seeing the newest movie in theaters. Love this show, have fun.

And I loved this week's My Hero too.

Seeing Eri smile made my heart explode. ??? And I just beat the new My Hero game today...glad I beat it afterwards cause it spoils that scene for some reason even though they don't cover that arc lol

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, AlterNation said:

Not gonna lie, the most recent episode of My Hero Academia might be my favourite of the whole series. I had a massive smile throughout the whole thing because it was so wholesome. The next 2 episodes are gonna be nuts though, so I can't wait for that.

On a separate note, today I've started watching One Piece. May as well since the world's gone mad. One episode down, over 900 to go... oof.

On the plus side One Piece will outlast the virus.

• 2 weeks later...

Have tons of Anime in my list but had stopped watching often.

Started watching Sengoku Basara on Prime a couple of weeks ago and like it so far. :)

I'm on Season 2 Right now and thinking on starting Samurai Warriors after I'm done.

Have played all these games through the years so it is fun to watch as Anime aswell.

Been watching the current Pokemon anime and it is surprisingly really good, managed to get caught up. I haven't watched since May and Max were involved.

Also, the new Digimon series is getting a simulcast (Crunchyroll) which is a relief because I was worried that it wouldn't. First episode is this weekend. Hope it's good.

On 3/23/2020 at 4:00 AM, AlterNation said:

I know it’s a lot but don’t rush OP just because it’s so much. Just enjoy the journey it’s well worth it.

This chapter of One Piece has me lit for the next.

One Piece I've heard doesn't pick up until Alabasta, if you feel like skipping arcs. I haven't watched the anime though so I'd have no idea what you'd miss. 

Guest Fight Me.
46 minutes ago, Jeb ? said:

That MHA Season 4 Finale ???

So good. My mans was trending all day lol

Also, you didn't skip the after credits, right?

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, AlterNation said:

The new Digimon series started off so well too. Shame that this had to happen but its completely understandable.

At least they announced today that the movie is being released dubbed on July 7th!

4 hours ago, Gamevolt said:

When you wait almost a year for a Berserk chapter and then finish reading it...

5JCcmim.jpg

Lucky Berserk readers getting some more material. Is it a one and done thing or is it gonna keep going for a few weeks?

I'm still waiting for Hunter X Hunter to come back. :(

12 hours ago, AlterNation said:

Lucky Berserk readers getting some more material. Is it a one and done thing or is it gonna keep going for a few weeks?

I'm still waiting for Hunter X Hunter to come back. :(

Well it ended with "To be continued" which means next chapter will be in 6 months if lucky or year if not... ??

Anyone here seen YYH? Picked up the first 4 volumes and it's great. Def in my top 2 with DBZ. Speaking of DBZ, picked up 4 of the vizbigs for 25$ a while back, Insane steal. Highway robbery right there. Read the series start to finish over last August. Got the last four for retail and it was like 80$. I paid for half and my dad paid for the rest.

On 3/23/2020 at 12:19 AM, Fight Me. said:

You should look up One Pace. They cut out all the fillers you don't need to watch, cuts it down to half I believe. I need to get around continuing my One Piece journey too. Kinda took a break after seeing the newest movie in theaters. Love this show, have fun.

Reveal hidden contents

Seeing Eri smile made my heart explode. ??? And I just beat the new My Hero game today...glad I beat it afterwards cause it spoils that scene for some reason even though they don't cover that arc lol

Some of the chapters are unreleased, are those ones essential. I heard of water 7 being a big thing in that show but it's unreleased.

On 3/23/2020 at 12:19 AM, Fight Me. said:

Reveal hidden contents

ACFB6CF3-1D42-45C1-9425-9A52E5AB0C2B.png

Archived