The Official Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Misatouki

Data Squad

Adventure

Tamers

Frontier

Fusion (not seen season 3)

Adventure 2

If counting Fusion seasons alone, the second season would go up into second place. The first season which is average at best drags it down.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just went back and watched season 1 recently on a binge, and honestly felt like there weren't any real troubles. Still one of my favorite shows growing up, but from what i rewatched, the digidestined never hit a wall that wasn't passed like five minutes later with the explanation of "we just gotta try".

There were some tense moments like Sora almost falling to her death...

But I will admit some things like WarGreymon's dramon destroyers were a copout.

Lol well at least the megas aren't the ones who wreck shit against the final Dark Master Piedmon, so there's that. Though you have to question why an Ultimate defeats him, outside of "Vaccine is super effective against Virus"

In the subject of Adventure, I finally picked up on Tri and watched the first 4 episodes. Been enjoying thus far.

But why is it no one knows what Digimon are? Adventure 2 ended with everyone knowing about Digimon because they were everywhere now.

Tri is set three years after the final battle in 02.

Everyone knows about Digimon like 40 years later than Tri.

Tri is also set in 2006.

Plenty of people know of Digimon too in Tri.

Your Lie in April is on Netflix now if anyone needed more of a reason to watch it. Actually the best anime I have ever seen.

Ooh I remember seeing the hype for this show looking at it, people seemed to be really excited for it though I wans't paying much attention when it aired, I haven't kept up with the anime fandom a while but I guess it's good and prolly loved if you like it this much aha.

and *Censored* it's ranked #15 best of all time.

Yeah it's kind of more of a feels type anime than i was used to but one of my friends told me its his favorite show ever so I gave it a shot. It's pretty incredible, like I said it is actually my favorite anime of all time. I've even recommended it to a few friends since who all said they aren't really in to emotional shows and they have all loved it too. If you have any curiosity at all about it, just watch it. Be prepared for the ultimate feel trip though.

What a bunch of losers.

Boku dake ga Inai Machi/ERASED is cool.

Your last post before this one was saying my tastes in anime was shit like four years ago. Good times.

You still TNA's only fan?

I like to make comments sound more serious than how I actually feel. I don't remember your taste in anime, so it can't have all been that bad for me to have forgotten. :P

Pfft, I hardly even watch PWG as it is nowadays, let alone any other wrestling stuff. Nice try, bud, I missed you too.

I like to make comments sound more serious than how I actually feel. I don't remember your taste in anime, so it can't have all been that bad for me to have forgotten. :P

Pfft, I hardly even watch PWG as it is nowadays, let alone any other wrestling stuff. Nice try, bud, I missed you too.

I said K-On! was my fave and I said Infinite Stratos was good after season 1 finished airing then you said it was shit and then didn't log on after that reply, until now I guess lol.

K-On! still the best ever tbh.

I like K-ON!, can't say I remember Infinite Stratos. I know I've seen it, but I couldn't tell you the plot of it even if my life depended on it, aside from mechs MAYBE being involved?

I recently finished up a re-watch of Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo. Finally got around to watching Space Dandy, and it was alright for what it is. One Punch Man was a good show, I look forward to the second season. I finally got around to finishing up Kill la Kill about a month ago. Still keeping up with the Monotagari series, and I look forward to the movie. Besides that, not much else that's actually recent.

I'm watching Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA ILLYA and I'm enjoying it, it's an enjoyable show. Into the second season.

There a reason I like it. ... ;)

It's yuri.

Archived